Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

sirbeefalot posted:

All I can see with these two is someone having a burger described over a bad connection with the mixing and cooking parts lost.

(don't even come at me with ACTUALLY A BURGER PATTY SHOULD JUST BE *FART*)

:hf: impure burger buddy. I like to make mine all mixed together with minced onions, garlic, herbs, and a splash of either beer or teriyaki sauce, depending on mood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

deadly_pudding posted:

:hf: impure burger buddy. I like to make mine all mixed together with minced onions, garlic, herbs, and a splash of either beer or teriyaki sauce, depending on mood.

Splash of worcestershire sauce for me! We're all fuckin' Burger Buddies!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I think "Blended Krang" would be a good subtitle for our new thread

Pomp do not eat the natto

For the new thread I also recommend

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

AnonSpore posted:

I think "Blended Krang" would be a good subtitle for our new thread

Good additions, and I agree about the thread title. :) I have a whole folder at the ready for the new thread.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Okay, new thread is going up, everyone evacuate. I think I pushed the boundaries of the OP a bit as-is, but feel free to throw anything else you think belongs on the first page in there.

I'll see you all beyond the veil.

• Locked thread