Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
For GBS i tend to go with a tea, usually English Breakfast with a bit of sugar and some milk. Nice, mild, and refreshing, just like gibbis.

TCC is a good one for tea as well, but I use dried out poppy pods and make myself a nice liquid morphine tea and I nod out on my keyboard until those little bumps on the f and j key are permanently pressed into my forehead.

whole milk and fyad are basically synonymous in my book. When my mom shouts down the basements stairs to me and asks if I need anything from the supermarket, I yell "gallon of fyad" and she knows what I mean. On a related note, when I say "six pack of ADTRW" she brings me that souper-six pack of maruchen ramen, shrimp flavored.

gin is a must-have for the CineDisco. I drink it like tequila shots, only with quinine instead of salt. One shot between each post is a good way to get through a few pages on this year's upcoming animated features, or recommendations based on other sweet selections from the Criterion Collection that I've already seen.

Coconut water is good for e/n. I tend to get very weepy when I read these sad stories about people who just need a hand getting their lives together, and people are just so mean to them sometimes. It's hosed up. I know this is an internet comedy forum but gently caress, man, lay off these people, they're coming to you and baring their souls and you poo poo right onto their bare souls, staining the souls with poo poo. anyway, coconut water rehydrates me after i shed so many tears for e/n.

Grape flavor aid for GiP hahahahaha

D&D? Scotch, natch. it's the universal drink of debates and discussions.

How about you dudes? What stuff do you drink? How does it enhance your experience of reading text off a screen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
hemlock

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Coffee and Amp Energy Beverages

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Tampon Tea.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dihydrogen monoxide

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Cum/piss/I'm gAy

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Dew and Monster. I only post in Games and Imp Zone.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Coffee and beer

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
my neglected children's tears

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

Gatekeeper posted:

How about you dudes?
Please stop the othering of womyn. Thank you
Love,
Me

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Please stop the othering of womyn. Thank you
Love,
Me

dudes is clearly the most all inclusive word there is, you don't even have to say dudette anymore

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

TCC requires Lean imo

Gotta sip that syrup when you smokin on that gas homie

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

lean is too easy to prepare, too pedestrian for the harm reduction/education forum. these awesome dudes are like mister wizard, straight up scientists following the rigorous method of crushing up some dried flower things and steeping them in hot water and forcing themselves to drink something that will probably make them puke and constipate them until they get colitis

poppy tea - the drink of science shamans. praise be unto carl sagan, for he once enjoyed weed.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Gatekeeper posted:

lean is too easy to prepare, too pedestrian for the harm reduction/education forum. these awesome dudes are like mister wizard, straight up scientists following the rigorous method of crushing up some dried flower things and steeping them in hot water and forcing themselves to drink something that will probably make them puke and constipate them until they get colitis

Oh, good point. I guess I usually relegate myself to the weed related threads in there, which is why I choose the more casual lean rather than kratom tea or horse tranquilizer mixed with horse cum or w/e

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

:coffeepal:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

soylent in a beer helmet

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

if i knew how to get poppy pods i'd be all over some fuckin poppy pod tea

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

lame to drop that casual hint when you don';t even have plat for someone to tell you how to get them, you dummy

open container
Sep 16, 2008
man if someone bought me plat then told me where to get poppy pods i would def be about some poppy tea right now

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
cum

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

open container posted:

man if someone bought me plat then told me where to get poppy pods i would def be about some poppy tea right now

yeah thsi

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

apparently people online say the key is to fleece an elderly florist into thinking you're making flower arrangements

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
poppy tea tastes like garbage but otoh it wil get you high as poo poo

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i wanted to make some poppy seed tea but i caleld the asian market and they don't carry poppy seeds and thats all the effort im willing to put into anything.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
you used to be able to just buy the pods on ebay, it was glorious

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Frog Act posted:

apparently people online say the key is to fleece an elderly florist into thinking you're making flower arrangements

More proof druggies are terrible humans

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

its legal for your grandmother to grow opium poppies because she thinks they are pretty, but its illegal for anyone who reads this thread to ever grow opium poppies because now you know you can get high from them

also poppy pod tea tastes like you're drinking a bunch of old stolen gym socks. this is what junkies itt are lusting for

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im not a junkie im just unemployed

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
That cup of espresso from Mulhullond Drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTYzgzcMb7M

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I buy peyote tea from the naked indian who lives down the street from me. Makes for a crisp and at times terrifying GBS reading experience.

If you can't find peyote then a good substitute is Capri Sun or Juicy Juice

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

juicy juice is really good

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

malt liquor

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

the blood of the innocent

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
i crush 20 oz bottles of that jizz colored mt dew to fuel my posting

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this thread reminded me i found a gas station a couple miles from my house that sells surge

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Roger Craig posted:

That cup of espresso from Mulhullond Drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTYzgzcMb7M

me reading tcc irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
water

• Locked thread