Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
is equality good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Being a feminist owns because you just treat women like you would treat anyone else.

This Includes splitting the bill on a date, in a conflict getting physical with them if they are physical with you and not worrying about anachronism's like "ladies first" or whatever.

steinrokkan posted:

is equality good?

Equality of opportunity is extremely cool and good.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I treat females the same as men and by that I mean I cower in fear at the thought of interacting with them.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Powercrazy posted:

Being a feminist owns because you just treat women like you would treat anyone else.

This Includes splitting the bill on a date, in a conflict getting physical with them if they are physical with you and not worrying about anachronism's like "ladies first" or whatever.

Exactly. Plus I think I speak for a lot of women when I say that chivalrous behavior weirds us out.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pththya-lyi posted:

Exactly. Plus I think I speak for a lot of women when I say that chivalrous behavior weirds us out.

Say but this time with a dick in your mouth :twisted:

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Powercrazy posted:

i gawk and catcall at men on the street, so i'm allowed to do that to women too right?

that only seems fair

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

that's actually illegal

Actually, no it's not. There are laws that say you can't be charged for a false rape report. You are probably confused because in if feminism was about equality they would support this, but no feminists got these kind of laws passed.

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library
Technically it's impossible to falsely accuse a man of rape since all men are rapists so those laws are cool and good.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Its my hypothesis that girls from all female colleges have the most hosed up rape and submission fantasies of any one group, but this is not really provable by survey or anything. Youd just have to hang around their parties on the weekends and befriend the drunk ones I guess.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tautologicus posted:

Its my hypothesis that girls from all female colleges have the most hosed up rape and submission fantasies of any one group, but this is not really provable by survey or anything. Youd just have to hang around their parties on the weekends and befriend the drunk ones I guess.

actually they are mostly for lesbians

consider the ineffectual desperate coupling that a lesbian engages in

grinding for eternity on an orifice that is meant to be penetrated to eventual lesbian bed death

what I am saying is that you are absolutely right

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 18, 2015

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

NakedWithCandy posted:

Actually, no it's not. There are laws that say you can't be charged for a false rape report. You are probably confused because in if feminism was about equality they would support this, but no feminists got these kind of laws passed.

if you have ever sincereposted about the scourge of false rape accusations brad pitt should carve a swastika into your forehead

LaSalsaVerde
Mar 3, 2013

this entire forum is just a fat guy skateboarding on the Rail of Irony, always about to fall over and break every bone in his terrible body

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

The Whole Internet posted:

i gawk and catcall at men on the street, so i'm allowed to do that to women too right?

that only seems fair

I mean you are already an rear end in a top hat, so feminism doesn't really matter at that point. I guess technically if you didn't catcall women, because they are women, but you did catcall men (and you weren't gay) it would be a form of benevolent sexism. But not really a big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

LaSalsaVerde posted:

this entire forum is just a fat guy skateboarding on the Rail of Irony, always about to fall over and break every bone in his terrible body

• Locked thread