Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
This poll is closed.
Great posts, Adam Bowen. 95 24.74%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 124 32.29%
You're very handsome and good at posting 93 24.22%
I'm a dipshit who wants to be probated forever 72 18.75%
Total: 250 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Akumos posted:

yeah now upload the vod so I can see me shooting you and hear you whining irl

i'll consider it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Jimby posted:

i'll consider it

if you upload the vod I won't draft you for the next tournament, if you don't I'll win 100 tournaments and draft you in every one

:wth:

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Akumos posted:

if you upload the vod I won't draft you for the next tournament, if you don't I'll win 100 tournaments and draft you in every one

:wth:

LOL or....you can just go to my Twitch channel where it's archived in HD....

twitch.tv/xxfuneralfirexx

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Akumos posted:

Well it has to be a free game so that kind of limits my options. I have no idea right now, I don't even feel like posting a thread.

It could be a $10 game or so. I pledge to buy a copy if this helps

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Kewpuh please confirm my ownage so I can post a thread telling everyone I own in the name of MRAs

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Akumos posted:

Well it has to be a free game so that kind of limits my options. I have no idea right now, I don't even feel like posting a thread.

drat

this is Akumos

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
http://www.twitch.tv/xxfuneralfirexx/b/640413179

link to actual game, starts at 40 mins

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

where's the new thread

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
When Kewpuh pushes the probations out and authorizes my autism victory thread I'll make it and convert it into a challenge when I figure out one

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

that streamer never even strafed

hosed up...

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
yeah my favorite part is him acting like I'm a virgin god of quake live that no one could ever beat just because he's a keyboard turning contard, I've played like 10 hrs of QL lmao

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

pandaK posted:

that streamer never even strafed

hosed up...

who the hell are you all of a sudden

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Pick something that isn't an old fps imo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Pick something that isn't an old fps imo

what is your recommendation

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I really don't think they'd care about people pirating Street Fighter 2 in 2015, just, for example

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Akumos posted:

Kewpuh please confirm my ownage so I can post a thread telling everyone I own in the name of MRAs

go ahead and post your thread. pm me the link to it or whatever and i'll stick it tomorrow morning

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
oh also who all participated and lost?

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Kewpuh posted:

oh also who all participated and lost?

Adam Bowen
Genocyber
Black Baby Goku
Jimby

Everyone listed here did. Jimby and Geno got rolled horribly, BBG was slightly less terrible, Adam was fragging decently but I still won it 3-0. I don't have PMs so I'll just post the thread here in a bit. I suggest Jimby gets a lesser probation though because he streamed and kept the vod lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
Alright I posted a basic thread, I'll update it tomorrow/the next day when I get some suggestions or figure out what game I want to play

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3708122

• Locked thread