Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
like if two people are thinking "lets gently caress" or "the n word" but they dont say it, what is that called? is it a phenomenon? Its like a warp in the fold of the mind-scape continuum. Dont you guys see this happening often? Even in a public respectable setting like a train station or a school classroom if the group is thinking "i loving ahte you people/ n words / muzzies" or "i wanna rape u" or "youre loving ugly retard" and the other person is thinking "im an ugly retard" but it just manifests as a brief "uhh" and a loss of focus, whats that called, whats that phenomenon, I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT HERE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
telepathy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
is telephone related to telepathy? its like teleportation of words? sometimes if two peiople are on the phone and theyre like gently caress YOU I HATE YOU but theyre in the middle of conversation, just talking about their day or the cat or when theyre pulling into the train station, like a tourettes tic, it just manifests as a brief surge of static on the line. what does the tele- prefix mean again?

the Bunt
Sep 24, 2007

YOUR GOLDEN MAGNETIC LIGHT
schizophrenia

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
paranoia

• Locked thread