Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Front-page stories from one I just saw:

HOW BRUCE JENNER BROKE THE NEWS TO HIS KIDS!

JESSICA SIMPSON SHOPPING TELL-ALL!

Seriously? A person only has so many fucks to give, who would waste even a single one on this loving garbage? I never supported ISIS before, but I'm starting to rethink my stance on western decadence.
I've never actually seen a human being purchase this trash before either, so I am legit curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
iono op

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
did you just discover that celebrity culture was a thing or what

yeah it's super weird and disgusting

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Basic bitches.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

My dumbfuck brother. He's mentally psychotic, gay as a maypole, and a complete and total failure at life even relative to me.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HMS Interwebs posted:

I never supported ISIS before, but I'm starting to rethink my stance on western decadence.

Cool man lemme finish this email im sending to fbi.gov and ill write up a reply to your slick post

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

mind the walrus posted:

My dumbfuck brother. He's mentally psychotic, gay as a maypole, and a complete and total failure at life even relative to me.

What's his username?

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

mind the walrus posted:

total failure at life even relative to me.

wow that's really the icing on the cake but you should've started with that.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

I was a grocery store cashier for like 6 months a long time ago and I probably only rung up like 10 newspapers and 2 tabloids ever.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Cymbal Monkey posted:

What's his username?

If he had one I genuinely wouldn't want to know.

Stik3 posted:

wow that's really the icing on the cake but you should've started with that.

His e/n posts would be worth a view, I know that much.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
i read highlights

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Robo Reagan posted:

Cool man lemme finish this email im sending to fbi.gov and ill write up a reply to your slick post

I read the 9/11 thread. I'll take you down with me, traitor

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im taking u down harder than a misanthrope and i are taking down the golden gate bridge with our poison bombs

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Robo Reagan posted:

im taking u down harder than a misanthrope and i are taking down the golden gate bridge with our poison bombs

*guantanamo guards attaching electrodes to my balls*

ROBOOOO REAGAAAAAANNNNNN

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Stay strong, misanthrope! Tell the infidels NOTHING

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

who the gently caress is bruce jenner anyway? i never once heard of this person until like six week ago, when his name appeared on every tabloid ever. did he star in like ten movies in the last couple months or something?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sometimes when i'm waiting for a doctor to not be busy anymore i'll read this magazine, op. it's cool because i get to learn interesting stuff about interesting people and it's a good way to pass the time without getting too invested in what i'm reading (this is why i don't read highlights in the doctors office anymore, i wouldn't even notice the receptionist calling my name)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

HMS Interwebs posted:

Stay strong, misanthrope! Tell the infidels NOTHING

thnks bro!

**posted from the bottom of a nude human pyramid

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Gatekeeper posted:

sometimes when i'm waiting for a doctor to not be busy anymore i'll read this magazine, op. it's cool because i get to learn interesting stuff about interesting people and it's a good way to pass the time without getting too invested in what i'm reading (this is why i don't read highlights in the doctors office anymore, i wouldn't even notice the receptionist calling my name)

That makes a lot of sense, gatekeeper. Waiting rooms shouldn't even stock highlights

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
people who are mentally challenged who dont want to be mentally chaallenged by information

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Until I was like at least 18 I thought it " U-S Weekly" like united states weekly

no ive never read it

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I read tabloids when I'm stuck in line a long time. The celebrities who let them self go issues are always disappointing because it's always ones who were fat/gross to begin with.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I think voyeuristic naked pics would greatly improve readership. They could photoshop them and nobody would even care. Drastic measures are needed when you need to catch up to the high literary level of Highlights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

mind the walrus posted:

the key to happiness is being more successful than your siblings

• Locked thread