Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

So, I made some edits. That's a thing I do.

Only this time, it escaped the quarantine and infested the rest of the internet. There were retweets, upvotes, and dunkaroos. John Hodgman even got a hold of them. It was an exciting time.

I guess it was inevitable that some of the original cartoonists caught wind of this poo poo. The reactions were very standard and reinforced the idea put forth that they have no idea how net neutrality works. That'd be the end if it, except for Chip Bok.

Bok went into Legal Mode and even went so far as to issue a DMCA against Goon Saint Spudnik's A Good Cartoon tumblr. He's basically been very angry and seems to think that we will confuse a cartoon that calls him an idiot for the real deal. Weird, I wonder why?

Being who we are, the obvious response to this is simple: double down. So we're having a little contest for the best Bok edits.

The rules are simple: edits must include a least one Bok cartoon, and they must be new creations. Other than that, go nuts. Make riveting animations featuring his little mutant Obama or whatever strikes your fancy. Wanna draw your own stuff? That's cool, but the point of this contest is to edit Bok's garbage, so it still need to include some of his cartoons.

You have three weeks to submit your stuff, and can do multiple entries. As a professional Bok agitator, I am the sole judge. Here are the FABULOUS PRIZES.

1st Place: A smilie. I will even offer to help make it come to life. Or certs of equal value
2nd Place: Upgrade of your choice and an avatar gift cert
3rd Place: Avatar gift cert

Good luck to our competitors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Reserved for winners

• Locked thread