Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

I don't drink coffee. The key is to cut out the middleman and hit yourself iwth the meat tenderizer to keep yourself awake.

That was art.

Meanwhile, I grind my own beans with a burr grinder, but it's integrated into my espresso machine. It's adjustable though! Kill self y/n?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i never really care if coffee tastes good when i drink it

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
just tell baristas you work in the industry and youll get free coffee if you become a familiar face, who the gently caress would actually buy coffee i mean lmao

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

OMFG FURRY posted:

just tell baristas you work in the industry and youll get free coffee if you become a familiar face, who the gently caress would actually buy coffee i mean lmao

I sucked a dick to get my java fix just this morning but I'll Never Pay.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Thingyman posted:

says the scrub who doesn't extract their own lye

If you really gave a poo poo about the environment you would use a cup of vinegar mixed 1:1 with your own piss like I do.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aaaah.

Wonder what that sound was?
It was the sound of my satisfaction as I take a sip from my Keurig made coffee. I'm really enjoying this coffee. Not even kidding, actually drinking this Keurig cup coffee right now. That hit the spot.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Use this stylish C3 Coffee Grinder to grind freshly roasted coffee beans for the smoothest and richest coffee you will experience at home. The c3 burr grinding wheel delivers consistent grinding results at low temperature, thus maintaining the best aroma and coffee flavor. Simple on-touch operation with electronic timer will shut off automatically after a present time. The 17-position fineness selector allows you to coarse grinding, it’s essential for matching your best coffee ground with either your espresso machine, drip coffee maker or your percolator.

:coffeepal:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I don't drink coffee, I drink diet soda.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I didn't realize I had to let this thread know I don't drink coffee. I am glad for the opportunity to rectify this mistake. However, this means I don't grind my own coffee, as I cannot claim to have done this. How do I proceed?

Below are my diagnostics results. I cannot find an option to display them in a way that doesn't make everyone reading the thread have to fingerbang their scroll wheels for thirty seconds. Perhaps there is none.

Posted January X 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

open container posted:

nice a loving coffee thread let me tell you about my aeropress u loving bitch i grind up my nuts in it every morning and slow roast the brew over an open fire then i decant my farts into the boiling liquid until it neutralizes into a flux of exactly 197.495843295892348 degrees then i put it up my butt

whoa, need to try that out

• Locked thread