Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

except for me. the first episode sucks balls so I'm not surprised no one is talking about it in TV IV.

honestly the only reason I watched the first ep is because I'm severely depressed I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Never heard of it.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I lost interest within the first season.

Its not a great show.

2/10, wont

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

it's a terrible show on fox starring kevin bacon

F hole
May 13, 2008

not following the following

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I watch it religiously because it is loving horrible and I hate myself and I could not stop laughing at last season's cult storyline.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
My wife loves it so its probably poo poo.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I wanted to like it because Kevin Bacon is very cool but it was just too dumb

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it's an unbelievably bad show

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
I'm only going to watch it because they filmed a big scene a few months ago at brooklyn College with military fbi agents, armored trucks. I was standing a few feet away from Iceman when people were taking pictures with him, I didn't realize who he was until i googled him.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

That DICK! posted:

it's an unbelievably bad show

hail joe

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Saw parts of the first season. The FBI is incredibly bad at capturing cultists- people who tend to not be very intelligent to begin with. Like they literally always manage to escape. The real ending of season 1 would be everyone getting fired for incompetency.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Is it worse than the Blacklist?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My mom watches it and always gets it mixed up with Banshee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
is kevin bacon still chasing after the same bad guy from the start or is there a different story every season or what is the deal?

i've only actually ever seen the commercials, so my knowledge might be a little shaky here

• Locked thread