Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Parallax Scroll posted:

i guess "not satisfied" would be more accurate

what the hell are you talking about

you've never gone out to a restaurant that gave you a tiny portion or just been really hungry after going to the gym and gotten too little food and not been satisfied? serious what the hell are you talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
let's fight!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
fight fight fight

a fatty and another white

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I was about to say how impressive it is that you can fit a lit light bulb up your rear end without breaking the bulb, but you did just mention fitting 99 piping hot pizza rolls up there. You should get ahold of forums user Three Olives and let him have a field day with it!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

you've never gone out to a restaurant that gave you a tiny portion or just been really hungry after going to the gym and gotten too little food and not been satisfied? serious what the hell are you talking about

lol, nice try including "after going to the gym" like you aren't 300+ pounds.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Matey posted:

lol, nice try including "after going to the gym" like you aren't 300+ pounds.

do you also only drink water and never eat gluten and wear scarfs in the summer

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
There are a lot of suggestions to eat more vegetables or whatever in this thread but it feels like everyones just ignoring that obvious? Vegetables are gross

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
if you dont like veggies just cram a handful of iceburg lettuce down your maw before or after a meal and feel much better all the time.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Just go get an arbys roast beef.

Or KFC Kentucky seasoned chicken.

A pile of food for the calories.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Lol. Yep, and the wolfs with their knifes terrify me on the roofs. Idiot.

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS
lol frozen dinners are for poor people

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
poor in cash, rich in crunch and mouthfeel

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

tiny portions lol

you fat

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Don't look so bad quit your bellyaching

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maldoror posted:

*pricks ears*

you might want to talk to this guy before you go talking to much poo poo you worthless piece of trash OP

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Ocean Book posted:

if you dont like veggies just cram a handful of iceburg lettuce down your maw before or after a meal and feel much better all the time.

Get a vitamix and just throw all sorts of healthy foods into one disgusting drink is relatively easy to down without tasting thanks to years of college drinking practice. Vitamixes are self-cleaning too if you're a lazy human being. Bullet/ninja type systems also work if you're a poor

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Business Octopus posted:

Vitamixes are self-cleaning too if you're a lazy human being.

How hard is it to clean if you aren't a lazy human being?

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Ocean Book posted:

if you dont like veggies
people who "don't like vegetables" are broken, don't bother trying to help

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Business Octopus posted:

Get a vitamix and just throw all sorts of healthy foods into one disgusting drink is relatively easy to down without tasting thanks to years of college drinking practice. Vitamixes are self-cleaning too if you're a lazy human being. Bullet/ninja type systems also work if you're a poor

do you mean a blender?

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Matey posted:

How hard is it to clean if you aren't a lazy human being?

You have to take the blender apart and clean each individual component manually. A process that can take up to five precious minutes compared with a 30s quick rinse with hot water and soap. You can probably do this with blenders that don't cost $700 but it doesn't get the rubber seal part very clean so you'll get poor people germs.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Ocean Book posted:

do you mean a blender?

He or she means a blender that costs approximately 600 bucks but I swear to you is worth every penny.
What is cool about it is it makes soup because it heats up so much it's like 'hey now what ever is in here is hot and is soup' -- a selling point!!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
wait - there's hot food now?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
realtalk: french bread pizzas are pro-tier as gently caress.

if ur not full from that OP then ur too fat to live.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Ocean Book posted:

carry a head of iceberg everywhere i go, bite into that poo poo like an apple

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Eat popcorn drink water allow the corns to expand in your body.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Helmholz posted:

Eat popcorn drink water allow the corns to expand in your body.

:siren: DO NOT DO THIS IT IS SUPER DUPER DANGEROUS :siren:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
1- Cut up veggies
1A- Cut up and season meat
2- put it in a pan
3- add oil/fat and salt
4- Bake
5- Eat

Shut up op. You fat fat fatty.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

a messed up horse posted:

make a pizza crust out of cauliflower and lie to yoursel that it tastes just as good

My sister did that recently. It just burnt and fell apart. It was really lovely.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Leon Einstein posted:

My sister did that recently. It just burnt and fell apart. It was really lovely.

Soy flour, crumbly cauliflower, eggs, graham crackers, course salt.

Its not that difficult.

:colbert:

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
maybe she's bored with it, maybe it's lean cuisine haha did anybody

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Leon Einstein posted:

oh my god i'm so sorry

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

a messed up horse posted:

maybe she's bored with it, maybe it's lean cuisine haha did anybody

Nice.

:golfclap:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Business Octopus posted:

You have to take the blender apart and clean each individual component manually. A process that can take up to five precious minutes compared with a 30s quick rinse with hot water and soap. You can probably do this with blenders that don't cost $700 but it doesn't get the rubber seal part very clean so you'll get poor people germs.

It was rhetorical you idiot. I'm not going to buy some $700 blender becaise I'm not an idiot.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

I.C. posted:

He or she means a blender that costs approximately 600 bucks but I swear to you is worth every penny.
What is cool about it is it makes soup because it heats up so much it's like 'hey now what ever is in here is hot and is soup' -- a selling point!!!

just lol if you don't prepare your every meal in a Vitamix

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol remember kid cuisine?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

psyopmonkey posted:

Soy flour, crumbly cauliflower, eggs, graham crackers, course salt.

Its not that difficult.

:colbert:

What's the point of making cauliflower crust if you're gonna put carbs/wheat in it. Not that I'm defending cauliflower crust, but at least you can argue that its low-carb & gluten free

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
hey op try eating a apple and drinking lots of water you loving subhuman trashcan

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
A pretty good rule of thumb is to not buy anything in the aisles of a grocery store. Although a few things you'll need to do would be: go to grocery store, and actually put together a meal all require not being a fat lazy goon hth

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

interwhat posted:

A pretty good rule of thumb is to not buy anything in the aisles of a grocery store. Although a few things you'll need to do would be: go to grocery store, and actually put together a meal all require not being a fat lazy goon hth

Pretty sure I need oils and coffee and tea and toilet paper and the like. Aisles are important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

lol remember kid cuisine?

kid cuisine had some dank brownies

• Locked thread