Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I do with my burning nose?
Cum on it
Pour dairy in it
Goku cums on it
Goku vs Lowtax
Stick ghost pepper inside
Stick my finger up my butthole
Do nothing and die
Try not to poo poo my pant
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Now I am dying here. Help me, it feels like rape. What should I do? Lowtax is not answering my PM for help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Hingehead posted:

Now I am dying here. Help me, it feels like rape. What should I do? Lowtax is not answering my PM for help.

Finger your bhole

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
put your nose in milk

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

man when i made a thread like this it was because i took a piss after cutting habaneros, you need to toughen the gently caress up kid

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Hingehead posted:

you've been raped in the nose before, op? you're having a rough life

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
i pissed once after gutting red thai peppers

had to pour milk on my dick to put that fire out

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
i took out my contacts after eating jalepenos out of a jar. why yes, i'm a fuckin idiot

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
i left my wallet in el segundo, op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Feels good man

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I was making a curry once while drunk and was at that stage where you need a piss every ten minutes. Anyway I went to the toilet straight after chopping a load of chillies and managed to smear chilli juice over the tip of my cock. Burned pretty good, for a pretty long time.

Hmm, reading this thread, my experience actually sounds pretty common, who'da thunk it.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

didntt read, voted cum

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

king salmon posted:

i left my wallet in el segundo, op

dude it's got your jimmy hats in it!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I was cutting jalapenos and one squirted juice directly up into my right eye. I shrieked like a banshee and tried to rinse my eye out in the sink as best I could. I did not have milk to pour into my eyes.
thank god it was not habanero

voted give up and die

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 52 minutes!

Guancho posted:

i took out my contacts after eating jalepenos out of a jar. why yes, i'm a fuckin idiot

the best part is putting them in again the next day

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
yogurt.

I discovered this after doing the exact same thing and almost going to the hospital. It's legit worse than your eyes

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Call me when youve rubbed it on your dick

im almost there

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
yer a pussy

cut up a couple pounds of habaneros and then jerk off, then you'll understand true pepper pain

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

if you cook with habaneros and you wear contacts, you will learn to buy latex gloves and you will remember to wear them every time.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

jalapenos aren't even hot op

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Be happy you did not touch your wiener or rub your eyes, now stop being a dumbass and snort milk or something.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Makes you feel alive op

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
maybe this isn't the right place for this question but the poll had me wondering: what is goku? i see it brought up a lot on the forums and i'm not familiar with it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

maybe this isn't the right place for this question but the poll had me wondering: what is goku? i see it brought up a lot on the forums and i'm not familiar with it.

its like a cuck but im gay

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

its a kind of pants

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

heres an explanation from our the man Lowtax himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeOpTPeAtk

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Control Volume posted:

man when i made a thread like this it was because i took a piss after cutting habaneros, you need to toughen the gently caress up kid

Definitely this. Who the gently caress seriously gets distressed by jalapeno heat? The ones you buy in stores are like, half green pepper anyhow.
OP you have a dude with a pony av rightfully telling you to toughen the gently caress up. At this point you may need to join the Marines to fix your poo poo.

Bluemillion fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Mar 12, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

heres an explanation from our the man Lowtax himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeOpTPeAtk

:aaaaa:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bluemillion posted:

Definitely this. Who the gently caress seriously gets distressed by jalapeno heat? The ones you buy in stores are like, half green pepper anyhow.
OP you have a dude with a pony av rightfully telling you to toughen the gently caress up. At this point you may need to join the Marines to fix your poo poo.

wats it like to have no sense of taste

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

One time i accidentally rubbed pepper juice on every moist hole on my body, sounds like you need to grow aome diiiyck op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

One time i accidentally rubbed pepper juice on every moist hole on my body, sounds like you need to grow aome diiiyck op
Accidentally.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

Finger your bhole

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I picked your girlfriends vajay-jay after handling a jalepeno, and then she handeled my jalepenois :mrgw:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
stupid goon dies

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
i use sriracha as lube, scrub

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I took a bath on the goddamned sun, check em you fuckin bushleague shitlords

Matt18001
Feb 28, 2015
Jalapeņos are not that bad. Maybe use gloves the next time if it bothered you that bad.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Control Volume posted:

yeah but he admitted to picking his nose so it's rather unique

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

never trust an elf posted:

yeah but he admitted to picking his nose so it's rather unique

Yes. You don't know what it's like to get raped with brimstone spiked dick coated in spicy cum, penetrating your nose. IT HURTS! It's like skull loving, but with rape and nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
now I'm on the op is a pissbitch train

• Locked thread