Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i have found a true hero of the internet and a true knight who battles the privileged. gustav farthinder, is a brilliant political commentator who starts every comment he makes with "as a swedish homosexual i." he is also the founder of the homosexual division in the swedish PETA. do not discount this man just because he has the word "fart" in his name because he is a hero

https://plus.google.com/100460896110850866791/posts

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Mar 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
:sweden:

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
please make the first image larger. the text is very small. tia.

edit: ahahhaha he uses, "as a swedish homosexual," just about every time.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Mar 12, 2015

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

please make the first image larger. the text is very small. tia.

open the link to his google+ page you blind hooligan

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
swede gay, so what

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

krampster2 posted:

open the link to his google+ page you blind hooligan

i just wanted to read what was on the image :(

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Mar 12, 2015

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i just wanted to read what was on the image :(

okay okay i made it bit bigger but now it's a bit blurry so i dunno what to do here man

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

krampster2 posted:

okay okay i made it bit bigger but now it's a bit blurry so i dunno what to do here man

you tried. i can't fault you for that. please to not be agnry at this self. a f5ive has been giving.

edit:

As a Swedish Homosexual, why do you Americans have to pick on Brazilians so much? There is no need to be racist against these beautiful men. When I went to Brazil, I was so happy with how they embraced Homosexuality. I was able to lay on the beach nude, watching the men in their little bikinis, so handsome they were. You could go up to any of them and touch them and they would just smile back and touch you. So amazing how most of the Brazilian Men were comfortable with their Homosexual desires. I think many countries like America can learn from that. I have had sex with almost any Brazilian Man I encountered and it was some of the best experience. It was so nice to play with their perfectly crafted Brazilian rear end, their tight holes are so warm as I slid my penis within them. As a Swedish Man, I had hundreds of Brazilian Men throw themselves at me. It had to have been the best vacation in the World. It really amazed me how common Homosexuality is there! I would estimate at like 85% were comfortable with their Homosexual tendencies while the other 15% were still ashamed of their secret desires. Brazil is truly the nation in the World who is most comfortable with their innate Homosexuality, I love it!

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Mar 12, 2015

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Thank you Gustav, for using youtube comments in the best way possible.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

also he is a homo astronaut in training

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

As a Swedish Homosexual, why do you Americans have to pick on Brazilians so much? There is no need to be racist against these beautiful men. When I went to Brazil, I was so happy with how they embraced Homosexuality. I was able to lay on the beach nude, watching the men in their little bikinis, so handsome they were. You could go up to any of them and touch them and they would just smile back and touch you. So amazing how most of the Brazilian Men were comfortable with their Homosexual desires. I think many countries like America can learn from that. I have had sex with almost any Brazilian Man I encountered and it was some of the best experience. It was so nice to play with their perfectly crafted Brazilian rear end, their tight holes are so warm as I slid my penis within them. As a Swedish Man, I had hundreds of Brazilian Men throw themselves at me. It had to have been the best vacation in the World. It really amazed me how common Homosexuality is there! I would estimate at like 85% were comfortable with their Homosexual tendencies while the other 15% were still ashamed of their secret desires. Brazil is truly the nation in the World who is most comfortable with their innate Homosexuality, I love it!

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

oh gently caress me that's the best

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax
After reading the NRH quote from him, there is no doubt in my mind that he hindered many a Brazilian fart.. most likely using his peen as a plug of sorts.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
im swede gay

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
definitely seems like a real guy

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
as a swedish homosexual im gay

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm a sweet-ish homosexual

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
As a Swedish homosexual, I only post in the #Swole thread.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

you tried. i can't fault you for that. please to not be agnry at this self. a f5ive has been giving.

Here is a hot forums tip for you: don't just click on the image, click on the little resolution indicator in the top left of the image so that it expands to full size instead of just fitting it to the screen.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
im the swedish homosexual in the op, ama

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

dont ask me about Brazilian anal, i'm still answering requests from 2 weeks ago

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoever it is commits to teh joke sort of

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

fyodor posted:

whoever it is commits to teh joke sort of

thanks but it's no joke.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
this is what happens when we put effort into our threads we get threads like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTERlWbyWFo

• Locked thread