Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
think of your life like in the truman show except almost nobody is watching and even fewer are cheering for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

extra stout posted:

think of your life like in the truman show except almost nobody is watching and even fewer are cheering for you

I draw a space helmet on my mirror in the morning sometimes and re-act that scene. Then my fiance takes a shower and yells at me for drawing on the mirror, she calls me a child but she doesn't understand.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
All the more reason to vocalize every single thing you don't like. Only you think you look like an idiot when you do, so just constantly do what it takes to seem like one (it means you are saying everything that you are thinking!)

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

unassertive boy 99 posted:

All the more reason to vocalize every single thing you don't like. Only you think you look like an idiot when you do, so just constantly do what it takes to seem like one (it means you are saying everything that you are thinking!)

I don't like white noise shitposters.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Hitler didnt have children

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

serious norman posted:

Hitler didnt have children

Hitler killed himself, which is an example more goons should follow imo

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

Ivor Biggun posted:

I don't like white noise shitposters.

I don't like posters who complain about 'white noise' posters, namely bc it is a top unoriginal cliche and is as lazy or even lazier than 'white noise' posting

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

someone please rename moose face "dad drunk so what"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
'dad drunk so run'

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
I'm going to get me one of those ethnic kids no one ever adopts as like a menopause gift to myself someday

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
things have been screwing and making other things for a long time, eh...

being a genetic dead end matches my dropcrotch hipster pants

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

unassertive boy 99 posted:

I don't like posters who complain about 'white noise' posters, namely bc it is a top unoriginal cliche and is as lazy or even lazier than 'white noise' posting

I have the weirdest boner right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Dick cheese posted:

Mookface is dead.

He walked out on his family 2 months ago including his two sons that were 8 months old and 22 months old. His six year-old daughter cries every night because he refuses to talk to her. She doesn't know what she's done so that her Daddy doesn't want to talk to her.

His son turned two last week and he didn't even call to talk to him.

He's walked out on his family five times in less than 8 years. He does this every 18 months. Changes his cell number. Completely checks out.

Mookface is the name we call each other. Most of the time it's just Mook. Apparently people who are miserable call their spouses pet names... Because that's what he claims, he was miserable, I made him miserable, thus he has to binge drink and beat me up.

But he doesn't have a drinking problem. 3 police calls because of him getting drunk and violent, but he will not get help... because he doesn't have a problem. It is perfectly normal to get wasted and beat your wife. It's also normal to check-out from your family every 18 months like clockwork. But it's my fault, not his, despite me always taking him back and forgiving him. It's also my fault that he stabbed himself in the gut when I was six months pregnant with our second son. He needs help. I love him and would do anything for him, but the only way he can see his kids is if he gets help. He refuses.

Yes, alcoholics are great, aren't they? Especially the wife-beating, walking-out-on-their-family variety!

Talk to your daughter, she cries every night because you won't talk to her. She's only six. Be a man for once. When you walked out on your family instead of dealing with your alcoholism and mental illness(es), you should've thought about your little girl.

You've got a point OP. The world is made up of some horrible people. But I would like to think that this world will be a better place because my awesome kids will be in it. If I raise them right, they will make their part of the world beautiful. I will teach my boys to love women and respect them. Not all people are lovely, OP. I think the most unselfish thing to do is to raise your children to be decent people. Teach them right from wrong. Love them unconditionally. If everyone did this, there would be a lot less Mookfaces in the world.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I needed closure on this matter, thank you.

• Locked thread