Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Sorry no pics but I really did vomit about 2 hours ago. Pretty sure the cause was a questionable cheeseburger washed down with 7 beers. Burger tasted underdone but it's impossible to say as the purveyor's establishment is so dark all food looks burnt on arrival. As of now I only yacked once but feel pretty crummy overall. GBS crew please diagnose and cure me. God Bless. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
Sounds like ebola.

Please self-quarantine for a period of 120 days.

That includes no internet.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Drink a big glass of water really fast

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Nice, can you get anymore racist.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Yeah, it was the 'hamburger'.
Not that you are a loving drinking lightweight.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

happyhippy posted:

loving drinking lightweight

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
I am NOT a lightweight and am NOT a racist! It was the cheeseburger, you dolts! The CHEEEEEEESEBURGGER!!!

Again any help would be appreciated :patriot:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Actually it's you guys who are the racists for faulting the lactose intolerance of his delicate Asiatic constitution.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
whoa threw up this morning too i also thought it was food i had but this morning #freakyfriday13th

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Post the puke, become a superstar.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

ShaqDiesel posted:

Sorry no pics but

:frogout:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

ShaqDiesel posted:

I am NOT a lightweight and am NOT a racist! It was the cheeseburger, you dolts! The CHEEEEEEESEBURGGER!!!

Again any help would be appreciated :patriot:

go to the emergency room and hang out with DEADBEATS who dont pay they bills then get the doctor to see you and he says to you he says 'ur a homo'

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
You know, making light of a fellow human beings gastrointestinal mishaps doesn't make you "cool" or "with it"; it makes you a pretty lousy person IMHO. I ATE TAINTED MEAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE HELP!

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

Have you tried not throwing up? Hrrrrm?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
wtf happened to gbs having pics. it doesn't even have to be you throwing up it can be the quintessential image of that goon on the couch throwing up. god. fukc.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It was the gluten in the bread that made you sick. Gluten is v bad for your health.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

ShaqDiesel posted:

Sorry no pics but I really did vomit about 2 hours ago. Pretty sure the cause was a questionable cheeseburger washed down with 7 beers. Burger tasted underdone but it's impossible to say as the purveyor's establishment is so dark all food looks burnt on arrival. As of now I only yacked once but feel pretty crummy overall. GBS crew please diagnose and cure me. God Bless. :911:

Thank you for the update ShaqDiesel, please keep us similarly updated throughout the day. Before/after weights before movements, food/beverage intake, etc, would be much appreciated. TIA

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

In other gross news, I'm pretty sure my cat just farted.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
It was the beer

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

cook rubbed his taint on the burger

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
It was the beer

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

ArtIsResistance posted:

wtf happened to gbs having pics. it doesn't even have to be you throwing up it can be the quintessential image of that goon on the couch throwing up. god. fukc.

fine

prepare your eyes

Japan enters
:siren::siren:
:siren::siren:

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

You're clearly suffering from an excess of yellow bile op, you need to increase your levels of choleric bile. This will cool down your humors and make you less agitated and paranoid.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

thank you for all of your contributions, but especially this one, because it shows the vomit being absorbed by the soccer stadium in order to power futbal around the world

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
My favourite throat movement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tXzKpmRrFs

no_one
Mar 17, 2004
i'm a lying jerk
Lipstick Apathy
lol it's amateur hour at the alcoholics club.

Call me (don't bother) when you have been vomiting for 24 hours straight, scrub.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Hey guys, it turned out I passed out at the bar and some wisenheimers sewed my rear end in a top hat closed. I couldn't poo poo so I could only evacuate waste by vomiting...so in a roundabout way it was the beer Lmbo. I've got an appointment with a seamstress to "let out" my "anus" so that should do the trick. Twelve of my cousins died from dutch belly so I'm pretty paranoid about digestion. Thanks for all your prayers!!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Good luck getting your rear end un-sewn, OP. I might also recommend a tall glass of ginger ale if your stomach gives you any more trouble.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
can't you just scissor up a second anus

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

ShaqDiesel posted:

Hey guys, it turned out I passed out at the bar and some wisenheimers sewed my rear end in a top hat closed. I couldn't poo poo so I could only evacuate waste by vomiting...so in a roundabout way it was the beer Lmbo. I've got an appointment with a seamstress to "let out" my "anus" so that should do the trick. Twelve of my cousins died from dutch belly so I'm pretty paranoid about digestion. Thanks for all your prayers!!

That's the excess yellow bile talking. If the problem is a sewn shut anus you might need some black bile as well, which I think means once you get your rear end in a top hat unsewn you should try and eat your beer shits.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

That's the excess yellow bile talking. If the problem is a sewn shut anus you might need some black bile as well, which I think means once you get your rear end in a top hat unsewn you should try and eat your beer shits.

Eat. poo poo.

Got it, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
It's starting to seem less and less likely that anyone gave this little kid beer

• Locked thread