Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Was about to advance past Position Changes but realized I didn't announce it here in the thread.

Anyone need more time? I'll wait til later today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
We're at cut players. Advancing tomorrow evening to recruiting!

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

gently caress I totally missed that oh well. Prb gonna hurt me haha. I surely had a bunch of ATH who didn't get assigned.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Advancing us in about an hour, I think it takes us into the next season after that. I'll advance right around 7pm Eastern, so speak up (ideally in GroupMe where I'll see it right away) if you need any extra time to do your cuts.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'm just leaving this in the hands of the computer.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Okay guys, we're at pre-season recruiting now.

We have a new member who seems like he's going to be active as Ole Miss, so that's nice.

I'll start a new thread soon, but get those boards set up ASAP - would be great to kick-off Friday night. Anyone who needs more time, let me know, otherwise, I will plan on a Friday evening advance.

edit - and don't forget to redshirt - I almost forgot myself!

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jun 10, 2015

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Well def screwed myself not doing position changes. Lost easily 2 or 3 CBs I needed and a QB im p sure, also a HB? Oh well, team looks like it'll be solid for at least another season or two.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
We've advanced to week 1 - I'll start a new thread sometime today! Everyone has a CPU game except Wreckus (BYE).

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Everyone: Please hold on pursuing any recruits that have me as their #1. I seemed to be bugged with only 1k total recruiting points, all which have already been used somehow.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

Everyone: Please hold on pursuing any recruits that have me as their #1. I seemed to be bugged with only 1k total recruiting points, all which have already been used somehow.
I don't think I would ever put someone who has you at #1 (at the start of the season) on my board anyway, but I double-checked and made sure since I'd already put points in.

Super fun finding bugs we never knew existed before! Let me know if you know of anything on the commish-side I can do to try to help. The stuff I suggested in GM I'd try first - load website, go to recruiting tab, (hope it looks right but probably won't) close website, open game, recruiting "button" should say 0 points to spend (but if it doesn't, go to it), start your game, then quit after kick-off. I've had some oddities with XP before that these steps have seemed to have an affect on, though I've never had your problem. (usually I will see, after having spent what I thought were all my points, that after playing a game, I magically have 200 more points to spend that the game must have hidden from me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
New season, new thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726073

• Locked thread