Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
http://distractionware.com/forum/index.php?topic=1549.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
gently caress you

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
smoke weed everyday

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

forums are the K-marts of the internet, clinging on for dear life despite being empty of content and barely staffed, because the server fees are paid for at least another ten years.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

tvayisnihyaami posted:

smoke weed everyday

Are you your avatar if so wanna tinder date? I have 12 dolars if it hepls (zimbabwe)

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
pls sticky

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
v. importsnt

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i follow t. cavanuagh's blog and i think that's adequate wrt indie news.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
oh no.... rip sa.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ALL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION ARE INHERENTLY VIRUSED

so stop flirting at me

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lol this noob includes newgrounds as a cool place to hang out but not sa lmao

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

exspurt analcyst posted:

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ALL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION ARE INHERENTLY VIRUSED

so stop flirting at me

SO U DONT WANT TO POZ MY NEG rear end?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Shithouse Dave posted:

forums are the K-marts of the internet, clinging on for dear life despite being empty of content and barely staffed, because the server fees are paid for at least another ten years.

iI guess it does not costs $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone in 2015, especially when 99 percent of all the pictures are from imgur.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
It was a good run while it lasted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Rambling Robot posted:

iI guess it does not costs $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone in 2015, especially when 99 percent of all the pictures are from imgur.

Free Republic costs like 6K per month to host, so....

• Locked thread