Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Friday is a day of contrasts. In the morning it is like a normal rear end boring poo poo day. But then when you get off work you can go bananas.

This doesn't apply to ppl who work on the weekends. Nor to ppl who have kids, whose lives are a total chore.

I have a very empty weekend. What are you doing tonight and what are you doing this weekend?

For those of you familiar with my threads there is a strict no flaming neukoln19 rule in effect for all neukoln19 threads. I am a very sensitive young man but don't provoke me! I can be quite the rough customer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:horse:

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I'm laying in bed reading your thread. Too sick to make a funny comment sorry

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

I am getting ripped as gently caress

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Nosam0819 posted:

Feel better, nephew

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm going bananas with you right now op i'm loving going banans unpeel me i can't be stopped

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

social vegan posted:

i'm going bananas with you right now op i'm loving going banans unpeel me i can't be stopped

I meant other pplare going bananas. No sir. I am a boring person. Clean. Staying up all night reading

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Neukoln19 posted:

I meant other pplare going bananas. No sir. I am a boring person. Clean. Staying up all night reading

get ur loving peel on man live is short ide young die young die young die before you develop emotmionally

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

social vegan posted:

get ur loving peel on man live is short ide young die young die young die before you develop emotmionally

What is the fate of all men?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i have to go to bed in a few minutes i have work

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Daedra posted:

Go on and sleep the sleep of the slave

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Neukoln19 posted:

What is the fate of all men?

keep cranking out lovely 10 min sets at alt comedy bars until someone from tbs accidentally sees you and makes u play carlos mencia's father die alone and fast bury your cash in the grave with you help erase debt

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Daedra posted:

if you have work you shouldn't go to sleep you should go to work instead

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

social vegan posted:

keep cranking out lovely 10 min sets at alt comedy bars until someone from tbs accidentally sees you and makes u play carlos mencia's father die alone and fast bury your cash in the grave with you help erase debt

Can I tell you a joke?

There were three men who dreamt as one. In their dream was a temple. This was the temple of Redeemable Sight.

The first man said, "I have heard tell of Spidersight and Amorphous who sought the way.

"Spidersight did not find the way. Amorphous did."

And the temple vanished.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Neukoln19 posted:

Can I tell you a joke?

There were three men who dreamt as one. In their dream was a temple. This was the temple of Redeemable Sight.

The first man said, "I have heard tell of Spidersight and Amorphous who sought the way.

"Spidersight did not find the way. Amorphous did."

And the temple vanished.

haha tight so ur more of a brad garrett cool cool we'll work it in somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Nosam0819 posted:

i didnt expect you to sire

• Locked thread