Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

You can trust me when I say he'll "get" it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

a hole-y ghost posted:

You should call him cheesy boy in a lightly joking tone.

I just roll my eyes when he orders the same exact thing every time.

He even orders his burritos all boring like. :(

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011
OP reminds me of Dr 'I only eat cheese pizza, despite being allergic to cheese' Casio, and may well be a ban evasion of his.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Gotta love Little Ceaser's ready to go pizzas. Get some bread sticks and a 2 liter in 5 min. Simple fast and done.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Why do grown adults get so mad about what other people eat

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Why do grown adults get so mad about what other people eat

it's an easy thing to look down on other people for to momentarily forget what a useless loser you are

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

jigglemaster7 posted:

this is bullshit I spent $18 on a pizza and it didn't even have any cheese on it.

Have you contacted the store yet?

Have you checked under the pizza? Is the cheese under it? It might be some hipster thing.

I need resolution ffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:

KronicD posted:

Have you contacted the store yet?

Have you checked under the pizza? Is the cheese under it? It might be some hipster thing.

I need resolution ffs

dude i just ate it, i didnt want the pizza place people to get pissed at me for making them remake my pizza

• Locked thread