Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

Open 24/7 365. A great place to listen to soft droning music, so you can get lost in thought. A fun place to meet postive, forward-thinking young people. But sometimes things get a little crazy ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ytRx8ZNg5c#t=26m46s

Dicere fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Mar 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
can you please summarize the video. it is far too long to watch.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Don't applaud, just throw money

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

can you please summarize the video. it is far too long to watch.

That's why I put the timestamp in there. I thought I'd get to the good part with people being overcome with the Holy Spirit.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Dicere posted:

That's why I put the timestamp in there. I thought I'd get to the good part with people being overcome with the Holy Spirit.

it skips to 30 seconds in and it's some asian dude talking about how he loves someone named mike

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005

Basically, it's this cult out in Kansas City where people sway for hours in front of some nondescript Christian light rock. Eventually someone has a vision or some poo poo and starts acting like they've got some sort of palsy and then speaks a bunch of nonsense. They've got these huge prayer rallies (Rick Perry went to one I think) where folks act like they're under some supernatural posession, but find a way sometime before or after to straighten up and talk about abortion and the gays, etc.

Some people I know are mixed up in this. It's terrifying, but darkly silly.

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

it skips to 30 seconds in and it's some asian dude talking about how he loves someone named mike

Son of a gently caress. For some reason I'm not able to get the copy/paste to work correctly.

Edit: Here you go. Sorry for being a boner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ytRx8ZNg5c#t=26m46s

Dicere fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Mar 14, 2015

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
:lol: christians

"The Devil is a LIARARARARARARAR"

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005

The Devil is counterfeitin' drugs for this right here it's the Holy Spirit ... AND THE DEVIL CAN'T GIVE IT LIKE GOD CAN.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
One time I was in an Ihop after bar close and I saw a fight break out and a kid stick his finger in his jacket like a fake gun

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
LOLOLOLOL

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
this is some sexy poo poo.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
2nd girl straight up sounds like she is getting hosed on stage

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
think theese girls are on drugsz

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
horny sluts at the international house of pussy

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

think theese girls are on drugsz

They really, really want to be. If you hear the pastors of these churches - Mike Bickle and other people in what's termed the New Apostolic Reformation - they'll tell stories of when they met each other and got "wasted" by the Holy Spirit. Like, they were so "blasted" that they couldn't drive, couldn't order food. It's like they're telling stories from college, but it's just about them getting all messed up on their weird religion.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Dicere posted:

They really, really want to be. If you hear the pastors of these churches - Mike Bickle and other people in what's termed the New Apostolic Reformation - they'll tell stories of when they met each other and got "wasted" by the Holy Spirit. Like, they were so "blasted" that they couldn't drive, couldn't order food. It's like they're telling stories from college, but it's just about them getting all messed up on their weird religion.

"and i came... and i came here..."

awww wide you edit out the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej7ghVSP9Qo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dicere posted:

god made her masturbate and now she is loving god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

waffle house

• Locked thread