Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

how are you able to balance that head and mouth on your otherwise nice body? Do you have a brace or a cable support system hidden by cgi movie magic?

It's all ball bearings and a titanium swivel.

Thanks for asking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Count Freebasie posted:

I'm Giada DeLaurentiis, AMA

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Xaris posted:

how is your show going to continue if you cant namedrop "my ITALIAN husbands big ITALIAN family gathers loves this authentic ITALIAN tiramisu dish, its an ITALIAN favorite" for 90% of your show?????

I will rely on my supple breasts and Rocky Dennis-esque head to fixate you like a retarded person seeing a shiny nickel.

Thanks for the great question!

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

would

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

poopzilla posted:

i want you to put your food inside me and then i want to put my penis inside you

I would love to make you a sumptuous plate of spaghetti carbonara followed with a dark juicy amarone.

Then I would lay you down, climb on top of you with small frame and supple, pouting breasts and then ride you like an animal where you can watch me and get the unique experience of being mounted by a living bobble head.

Call me, mi cara!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Would rather Sandra Lee, but that's just me. Sober, Drunk, don't care.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Count Freebasie posted:

I would love to make you a sumptuous plate of spaghetti carbonara followed with a dark juicy amarone.

Then I would lay you down, climb on top of you with small frame and supple, pouting breasts and then ride you like an animal where you can watch me and get the unique experience of being mounted by a living bobble head.

Call me, mi cara!

rad

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FogHelmut posted:

Eating the fried pb&j true story

Poptarts aren't fried

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
Next GoonMeet is in Flavortown!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I PUT A QUART OF MELTED JACK CHEESE INSIDE A COFFIN MADE OF BACON AND MADE A SURFBOARD OUT OF HAM AND SURFED MY WAY TO FLAVORTOWN

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Count Freebasie posted:

I'm Giada DeLaurentiis, AMA

Let's gently caress, but please don't devour my head mid-coitus like a preying mantis female with your giant teeth.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

giada's husband left her when he found many videos on her phone of her sucking off several dudes at once for reals.

edit: cucked

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I trust Guy Fieri more than the "culinary elite," he seems like a common man much like myself.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
http://guysamericankitchenandbar.com/

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
From everything I've heard Guy Fieri is indeed a huge douchebag. However he is a self aware douchebag who doesn't doesn't take anything seriously thus making himself a very likable douchebag.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

HarlanHell posted:

From everything I've heard Guy Fieri is indeed a huge douchebag. However he is a self aware douchebag who doesn't doesn't take anything seriously thus making himself a very likable douchebag.

I thought there was something about him being a huge homophobe?

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.

muscles like this? posted:

I thought there was something about him being a huge homophobe?

he just officiated at a ton of gay weddings

http://www.grubstreet.com/2015/02/art-smith-englists-guy-fieri-for-gay-wedding-celebration.html?mid=twitter_nymag

also hahaha:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
AINT NO HOMOPHOBIA IN FLAVORTOWN, HOMBRE

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Guy Fieri is a walking pride parade, why would he hate the gays

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

ON THIS EPISODE OF DRIVERS, DINE-INS, AND DIVES, WE'RE VISITING SOME FOLKS WHO -NEVER- MINDED STUFFING THEIR FACES WITH DELICIOUS MEAT

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

fyodor posted:

giada's husband left her when he found many videos on her phone of her sucking off several dudes at once for reals.

edit: cucked

Pics pls

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Universe Master posted:

Let's gently caress, but please don't devour my head mid-coitus like a preying mantis female with your giant teeth.

I would love to give you a deep tissue massage with extra-virgin olive oil imported from Tuscany. I want you to mount me missionary style where I will oh-so-gently push oiled up rigatoni in your rear end in a top hat.

Ciao Bella!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

imagine guy fieri pumping a fiery load down your throat while chumbawumba plays in the background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K1BdDVvV9Q

ooooh yeah

• Locked thread