Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

GO gently caress YOURSELF posted:

Froid please post in thread about how amazing your life is now TIA

I've gotten more PMs about how bad I am at video games in the last 24 hours then I ever have before, interspersed are the occasional message full of lyrical excerpts from Hooked on a Feeling.

But Emperor Hooked is a kind and benevolent ruler so I hold no grudges.

Also I look fabulous:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Day 2 of Goonperor rampage: The blues are quiet, and farmable.

I suspect a gigantic shitstorm is coming.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional

Scyantific posted:

Day 2 of Goonperor rampage: The blues are quiet, and farmable.

I suspect a gigantic shitstorm is coming.

I was on earlier when you guys were farming us in the tower. DC is listlessly milling about in the few castles they have and occasionally 4 or 5 people run off which kick off a half-hearted zerg towards whatever the closest objective is. Typically the entire 'raiding party' would get bodied and then rinse repeat.

Also I am undergeared and underleveled af and boy is it hard to do anything at all.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
Is there a Goon Guild for the EU Server?

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Thom12255 posted:

Is there a Goon Guild for the EU Server?
There used to be one, but I doubt there's anyone active there any longer (and if they are they don't seem to be posting here at all): if you haven't invested time into the game yet playing on the US server works well enough.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Killed Azuras Star, gently caress EP pubbies

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
what happened?

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
Both the other factions teamed up to take out last keep. The pubbies couldn't take anything, but to be fair, they managed some good defenses (not many). The last fight was pretty epic. Still had a blast. 10/10 would crown Froid again.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Now that we've have an Argonian Emperor, it's proof that racism is dead in Tamriel.

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

goongrats you mofos!!!! ALL HAIL THE GOONPEROR OF TAMRIEL! pour it on em :P:P

now i'm tempted to reroll US...

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

orphean posted:

I was on earlier when you guys were farming us in the tower. DC is listlessly milling about in the few castles they have and occasionally 4 or 5 people run off which kick off a half-hearted zerg towards whatever the closest objective is. Typically the entire 'raiding party' would get bodied and then rinse repeat.

Also I am undergeared and underleveled af and boy is it hard to do anything at all.

Roll EP. We can grind you to 50 pronto.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional

Scyantific posted:

Roll EP. We can grind you to 50 pronto.

I think I will just to roll with you guys but going to keep my DC guy. Can use her as a crafting donkey if nothing else and I don't feel like redoing all those :v:

Course the server has crashed and burned about a half hour ago so won't be doing anything for now.

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

orphean posted:

I think I will just to roll with you guys but going to keep my DC guy. Can use her as a crafting donkey if nothing else and I don't feel like redoing all those :v:

Course the server has crashed and burned about a half hour ago so won't be doing anything for now.

I kept my DC and AD scrubtoons, they're great for Writs/Dungeons if nothing else.

Also lol@ESOservers, apparently there's a problem with them not letting people log in, so of course EP immediately starts sieging all the DC keeps. It looks like the GOONPEROR is back for a third term lads.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

EP illuminati at work folks. The Three have smiled upon us today.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

And of course they bring servers down at primetime US.

Yep, One Tamriel is gonna be huge folks. A huge clusterfuck that is. Gonna play some WH40k Space Marine while they try to unfuck this game.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Scyantific posted:

Yep, One Tamriel is gonna be huge folks. A huge clusterfuck that is. Gonna play some WH40k Space Marine while they try to unfuck this game.

so one clusterfuck for another?

(I assume all WH games are clusterfucks because it's pretty much true)

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
Dammit, i miss all the fun with this poo poo work schedule. Sure the servers will be up by primetime asia to ensure you wake to an all gray map.

e: also, how often do they roll the servers back for this kind of maintenance?

sluggo is mad fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Sep 29, 2016

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

MF_James posted:

so one clusterfuck for another?

(I assume all WH games are clusterfucks because it's pretty much true)

Space Marine was p fun.

E:

In all their glory, the Goonperor and his bodyguard (of sorts).

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Sep 29, 2016

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
emperor miasma, ep late night is full of fail, i logged on and they were on both flags in brk

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Just ordered this game for PS4, didnt get it two years ago because of the bad reviews but it sounds like it's a lot better now :) also $17, hard to beat

Is there a PS4 clan/guild? Skimmed around and didnt see anything

tgidieday
May 7, 2007
You can't kill me, I quit!

Scyantific posted:

I read somewhere that One Tamriel is great for people who don't play anymore, can you confirm?

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
Username is @pep if I can get an invite to the guild. 1-50 and the EP storyline was a lot of fun to go through cold, but now I'm ready/hoping to learn dungeons/pvp/endgame/give my dunmer a better build than the one I made up as I went along.

tomanton fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Sep 30, 2016

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

tgidieday posted:

I read somewhere that One Tamriel is great for people who don't play anymore, can you confirm?

Come back :(

PvE is so boring without a wrecking crew to smash through all the things, and I'm still missing an Amberplasm ring :cry:

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
goonperor round 4, apparently alot of DC are mad at Sora for the deal that dethroned Hooked Sunday. So half the nomral late night DC zerg played EP this morning and helped Froid recrown, if I heard correctly.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

sluggo is mad posted:

goonperor round 4, apparently alot of DC are mad at Sora for the deal that dethroned Hooked Sunday. So half the nomral late night DC zerg played EP this morning and helped Froid recrown, if I heard correctly.

Good. gently caress Sora and his exploiting FOTM shitblade build.

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

sluggo is mad posted:

Hooked-on-a-Feeling, the goonperor that would make Tamriel "one"

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

tgidieday posted:

Help us Ennuid Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope.

Real talk, though, soloing Silver isn't that fun compared to melting through it in 6 minutes and 1T is gonna have tons of fun new stuff. 160 Soulshine. 160 SOULSHINE!!! Do it for Waldo.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Scyantific posted:

Good. gently caress Sora and his exploiting FOTM shitblade build.

Double post but I just gotta say that when I played BWB on my DC Sorc this guy was a self-righteous piece of poo poo and the ONLY downside to the chillest, most fun PvP campaign that could ever hope to exist. He pretty much actively got newbies to leave with his garbage.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

And we finally have our first Crown Store exclusive motif. Been wondering how long that was gonna take.

TheRevolution1
Sep 21, 2011
Can I get an invite to the main guild? @TheRevolution1

ComradeBigT
Sep 9, 2014

Scyantific posted:

And we finally have our first Crown Store exclusive motif. Been wondering how long that was gonna take.

Is the Trinimac Cult motif the one thats crown store exclusive? I am also pretty surprised that its the first exclusive one too, considering they have pretty much all of them on the store and there are definitely people that will buy them just to have the whole collection.

The prices are pretty loving dumb too, 5k crowns for a single motif when i can get all of the dlc up to this point for 5.5k...

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

ComradeBigT posted:

Is the Trinimac Cult motif the one thats crown store exclusive? I am also pretty surprised that its the first exclusive one too, considering they have pretty much all of them on the store and there are definitely people that will buy them just to have the whole collection.

The prices are pretty loving dumb too, 5k crowns for a single motif when i can get all of the dlc up to this point for 5.5k...

Nah, Grim Harlequin. It was in their article for the October showcase today. There was no way to get it in the PTS testing for the Witches' Festival event which leads to the assumption that they are making it CS exclusive, which is beyond stupid.

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

I'm pretty sure Trinimiac is in-game as of orsinium.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Baron Porkface posted:

I'm pretty sure Trinimiac is in-game as of orsinium.

Trinimac was in as of Thieves' Guild. The styles that come out in a particular DLC are usually released as motif chapters in the update that comes after.

Besides I already said that it was Grim Harlequin that was getting the CS-exclusive treatment, not Trinimac.

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good
Can I get an invite for @RockyBst, please.

EDIT: Also, I'm considering getting the DLC because thieves/dark brotherhood are normally the most interesting part of the elder scrolls. If I go for the ESO premium or whatever it's called, do I get to keep the unlocked paths and things if I let it lapse? The other option is getting £24 worth of funny money and buying the DLC outright, but I'm not sure if that's worthwhile in comparison.

EDIT EDIT: Read the OP again. Looks like it's probably worth just paying for premium, and maybe throwing in an extra couple of quid for another 500 crowns if I'm still actually playing in three months time.

RockyB fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Oct 2, 2016

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Does anyone have a stam sorc build I can steal? Trying to find one on websites is a bit hit or miss because they never have any comments or ratings or anything to say if they are any good or not.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

cheesetriangles posted:

Does anyone have a stam sorc build I can steal? Trying to find one on websites is a bit hit or miss because they never have any comments or ratings or anything to say if they are any good or not.

The one I'm running is fairly simple but effective. Then again, most stam sorcs are.

A Redguard rocking 5 Medium Hundings Rage/5 Heavy Dreugh King Slayer (3 jewelry, 2 with Wep Dam enchants and one with Stam Regen) and both weapons are Sharpened, all gear is Divines and use the Thief Mundus stone

2H Front bar: Wrecking Blow, Crit Rush, Reverse Slice, Crit Surge, Camouflaged Hunter, Flawless Dawnbreaker Ult
Bow Bar: Hurricane, Dark Deal, Arrow Barrage, Poison Injection, Bombard, Flawless Dawnbreaker Ult

Basically keep Hurricane and Surge up to boost defense, speed, do some dot damage and heal from it. Dark deal is a nice spam heal that, more importantly, will restore a lot of stam with each cast. If you're up against trash throw Barrage out to tick the Crit Surge and then go to town with Bombard until about 50%. Reverse Slice at that point and everything melts. On bosses start the same way but WB weave like everyone does and occasionally swap bars to re-up Hurricane and throw out an Injection. 20% execute phase throw out Injection then swap over and Slice until it dies.

Pretty simple once you get used to the flow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

New thread is up

All hail the RNG, Praise Be to The Wrobel

• Locked thread