Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Knife Fight
Sep 1, 2008

Future #1 Forums Superstar
We all know the real environmental issue that is going to destroy our lives is our sewer problems. Human waste is threatening to overrun and destroy the world as we know it. Now, more than ever, do we need the greatest minds of our generation to work towards solving this issue. I've come up with the new groundbreaking design that will help break up our turds and save toilet paper, while creating new jobs for millions of unemployed. My design calls for a simple modification to existing toilets. Users of my new technology will find their buttholes automatically cleaned of poop in a quick, efficient, and pleasurable way that takes making GBS threads to a whole new level, with a personal touch that computers can't provide.

Post your next great idea to help save our sewers and revolutionize how we clean our assholes ITT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread