Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When I got my first 'real' job I kept working at my old gig for a few months because I just didn't know when to let go and then I finally did and I did it professionally and it was sad but nice because I was moving on to better things.

That was over 8 years ago now and I still have dreams that I'm suddenly back on the schedule there and need to show up to work again, it's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Big Beef City posted:

When I got my first 'real' job I kept working at my old gig for a few months because I just didn't know when to let go and then I finally did and I did it professionally and it was sad but nice because I was moving on to better things.

That was over 8 years ago now and I still have dreams that I'm suddenly back on the schedule there and need to show up to work again, it's weird.

Oh god brutal. No job will be as good as your dream job which you left 8 years ago

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Chinatown posted:

"You shitheads find someone else to deal with your lovely loving database and file system. PEACEEEEE. "

dont worry algorithms and robots are gonna take all the middle class jobs pretty soon and you wont have to worry about it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
just thought id chime in for my daily paranoid job apocalypse post

peace seeya in the future poverty death camps

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
U need a gun pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN