Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Just suck his dick a bit.

How do you know you won't like it if you haven't tried?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Dude did you accidentally the whole date?

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Weener Beater posted:

What if you stretch your foreskin over the head of his penis in a docking maneuver, is that gay?

Sofa King Gay

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Weener Beater posted:

What if you stretch your foreskin over the head of his penis in a docking maneuver, is that gay?

lol if that was gay you'd have to lock up every sunday school teacher in the country!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
:siren: UPDATE :siren:

So as expected we went to Outback Steakhouse for Steak & Lobster & a bloomin' onion. Dinner was good. Then we got some drinks at a local gay bar. We had a good time.

Then we went back to his place to play some Smash Bros, and he sucked my dick. It was weird but I came. Then he asked if I would do him, and I said that I wasn't ready. We are doing it again on Friday or Saturday.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Did he have a unix beard?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Karate Bastard posted:

Did he have a unix beard?

Whats that, im not gay so im new to some of the terminolgy

Aug 4, 2010

congrats on your new relationship, you loving gaylord

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
who's dick was bigger

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

In case anyone doesn't have time to read the whole thread, the joke is gay people.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's a kind of facial growth like massive unruly pubic hair but for your face. It's sorta contagious if you make contact so watch out.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

I should say the popular joke, made by people other than JakeP.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Karate Bastard posted:

It's a kind of facial growth like massive unruly pubic hair but for your face. It's sorta contagious if you make contact so watch out.

oh i already have one

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh that's all good then.

On another note gently caress I just went onto yiffr what do I do? how do I exit?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Karate Bastard posted:

Oh that's all good then.

On another note gently caress I just went onto yiffr what do I do? how do I exit?

swipe right

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I don't think it's working.

E: well poo poo, it wouldn't close before creating a profile so I just put a bunch of stuff thinking the option would come up, and now it's registered bumfuck Tennessee as my "preference" and autocompleted with my actual street address how do I delete this?

E2: don't think I should have swiped right.

E3: apparently I have a fursona now and it's some real unconvincing mtf badger it's got pictures and everything this is bullshit I didn't put any of this in?! Really don't think I should have swiped right.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Mar 17, 2015

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Karate Bastard posted:

I don't think it's working.

E: well poo poo, it wouldn't close before creating a profile so I just put a bunch of stuff thinking the option would come up, and now it's registered bumfuck Tennessee as my "preference" and autocompleted with my actual street address how do I delete this?

E2: don't think I should have swiped right.

E3: apparently I have a fursona now and it's some real unconvincing mtf badger it's got pictures and everything this is bullshit I didn't put any of this in?! Really don't think I should have swiped right.

keep swiping right eventually it will unstick itself and allow you to delete

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I refuse to use the -r family of apps until they make one for my specific fetish :colbert:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Right whew that did it, you're a real hero thanks :patriot:

E: you should give this a spin, dude above me, it's reeeeeeal configurable.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 17, 2015

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

The Mad Archivist posted:

I refuse to use the -r family of apps until they make one for my specific fetish :colbert:

im waiting for gapr

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Weener Beater posted:

No, it's called the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project and was a touching symbol of detente and the possibility of peaceful co-existence between beautiful, manly men of different creeds and cultures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Saga posted:

No, it's called the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project and was a touching symbol of detente and the possibility of peaceful co-existence between beautiful, manly men of different creeds and cultures.

• Locked thread