Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
The presses are hot with the info that Nintendo is planning to branch out, making games for Windows PCs and Android and iOS cell phones.

Many speculate what this will mean for the beloved game maker. DLC Mario hats? Rupees that need to be purchased with literal rupees? No one knows for sure, but those of us with poor Photoshop and MS Paint skills sure can speculate!

This guy in the news announcement thread gave me this idea:

Leroy Dennui posted:

Mario Teaches Swyping

Forget about mobile.... what will Nintendo games be like on Windows?

And on iPhone?

:smug:

Anyway, feel free to come up with some visual representations about how Nintendo is going to ream you with microtransactions! And platformers with no d-pad! :mario:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mario Teaches Texting

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wario Teaches Sexting

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

That's copyright infringement.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
um on windows? mario quake.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

The presses are hot with the info that Nintendo is planning to branch out, making games for Windows PCs and Android and iOS cell phones.

Many speculate what this will mean for the beloved game maker. DLC Mario hats? Rupees that need to be purchased with literal rupees? No one knows for sure, but those of us with poor Photoshop and MS Paint skills sure can speculate!

This guy in the news announcement thread gave me this idea:

Forget about mobile.... what will Nintendo games be like on Windows?

And on iPhone?

:smug:

Anyway, feel free to come up with some visual representations about how Nintendo is going to ream you with microtransactions! And platformers with no d-pad! :mario:

11 years ago nintendo did release a emulator that was paid to use all the of the snes including the mythical sound chip code. it was a pile of poo poo.

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
funny but voted 1 as you do not deserve the power

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Nintendo Power went away years ago :confused:

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010