Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

..and I'm Huge Downs :downs:

This is.. 14.88.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Vorik posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about?

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Hobohemian posted:

White people work in mysterious ways.

Just kidding, it's all self-interested bullshit to elevate themselves at any cost.
yah unironically this

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Serial was so over rated. The series was good until Sarah meets with Jay but even that doesn't result in much.

After that, it's just filler and extra details so minute that they don't matter to the case. The summary of the series is "If all this stuff still existed, I'd have an answer, but it's too old."

az
Dec 2, 2005

what is this poo poo about anyway

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

az posted:

what is this poo poo about anyway

a high school girl got murdered, another high school kid got convicted of the murder, and decades later they're like what if he didn't do it. then they never really figure out the answer to that

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

why are white people so obsessed with this show?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

snl actually made a skit out of a podcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATXbJjuZqbc
out of A PODCAST

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Honestly I thought the entire series was pretty great. Because I thought it was actually going somewhere. There was going to be some kind of resolution at the end. When I got to the point where Adnan asked "so what is the end of your story going to be..." And her response was "I have no loving idea" I felt cheated. Why even bother hosting this elaborate podcast and story only for the ending to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzk9aC1qh1o

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*daria groan*

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Nagato posted:

this sounds amazing

and here's some post from glenn greenwald's blog debunking serial, enjoy https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/12/29/exclusive-interview-jay-wilds-star-witness-adnan-syed-serial-case-pt-1/

Good article and to be honest I believe him. Adnan did it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

concerned mom posted:

Good article and to be honest I believe him. Adnan did it

it really is a good article and jay's reasons for lying and changing his story check out imo

also the intercept isnt really greenwalds blog

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
The only thing I find a bit strange is how the streaker dude found the body but it's prolly just a weird coincidence and adnan did it like jay says

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

they also interviewed the prosecutor

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/01/07/prosecutor-serial-case-goes-record/

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Serial was good the first half or so but the last few episodes were really reaching for new content. I have no idea how it got so popular because truth be told it was really boring. Also lol if anyone actually thought there would be a definitive conclusion.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Windows 98 posted:

Honestly I thought the entire series was pretty great. Because I thought it was actually going somewhere. There was going to be some kind of resolution at the end. When I got to the point where Adnan asked "so what is the end of your story going to be..." And her response was "I have no loving idea" I felt cheated. Why even bother hosting this elaborate podcast and story only for the ending to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For everything in front of the ending?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I mean what where you expecting, it wasn't like the thin blue line

also watch thin blue line

• Locked thread