Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Knyteguy posted:

bunuelos best uelos

que fuego

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Devil Wears Wings posted:

Dude what are you on about, hispanic/mexican women are effing bangin

I guess if you're into short, squat, hairy, and generally fat then yeah.

Baby the Birdman
Jul 14, 2005

Every real nigga fuck they main girl in the ass.

veedubfreak posted:

I was thinking about this subject the other day.
You see people from Spain and they're all gorgeous, then you see Mexicans and they're ugly as hell.
The Mayans that all the Spanish raped to make Mexicans must have been hideous.

You're right, I'm Mexican from the Northwest of Mexico and there're a lot of really hot women over here, all the big time drug lords get their girlfriends from these regions. During the Spanish conquest this place was mostly desert with tribes more similar to the Native Americans in the US and it was sparsely populated, so the white, good looking genes were able to prevail the mixing, in general the people over here are not as brown. I went to visit the south of Mexico one time, the place where the great Aztec and Mayan empires flourished, and was SHOCKED how ugly the women are down there!

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
Best sound effects. Effective communicators through hand gestures and tooth-whistling noises.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
there's some mexican dudes evicting my downstairs neighbor by throwing all of her furniture off of a third story balcony. it's pretty rad.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I didn't realize the Muppet Movie was based on true events. Leave it to Hollywood to take a story about south of the border dismemberment and turn it into a kids' movie.

e:

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 18, 2015

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

how do you guys not know about senor frogs? its our embassy of american culture to our southern neighbors

also you can drink a "yard" of beer and watch fat midwestern girls do jello shots

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
thank you very much for blessing my hometown with 2 and now 3 for-real mexican restaurants, mexicans

you are welcome here in the US but I implore you to stay away from excessively rural areas and The South

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
hot mexicans are loving hot dude. id marry a hot mexican. end

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lmao @ people who dont know about senor frogs

probably the same people who have never been to mexico because its "too dangerous"

also i could really go for a chile relleno plate for dinner

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Dely Apple posted:

ITT goons will once again attempt to use possibly unironic racism to fill the emptiness

ITT, douchebag tries to out politically correct goons.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
the spanish language radio station DJ/Announcer guy is always the hypest dude, no matter the hour

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

And the weather is Caliente!

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Tony Homo posted:

And the weather is Caliente!

what are you talking about it's cold enough to snow

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

The cartels seem to have quieted down a lot recently as far as violence, and executions. Was there a crack down, or is it still going on but nobody is bothering to report it because ISIS is hot right now?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

american spanish language news appreciates women more than english language news, although Fox seems to "get it"

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
He estado empleado en una gasolinera por casi dos años y he aprendido mucho español. Muchos clientes piensan que estoy mexicano. Generalmente, me gustan mexicanos y sus mujeres están muy bonitas, pero los hombres son muy sexistas. Eso es mi cuento mexicano.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Nonsense posted:

american spanish language news appreciates women more than english language news, although Fox seems to "get it"

Fox appreciates Stepford wife looking bottle blondes who may have all been cloned from the same patient zero.

• Locked thread