Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Just wondering if god exists op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

ThereIsNoGod PurePwnage

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
oh barfoid

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
maybe but prolly not. who knows op

fake edit: oh thats what your asking. nobody knows op

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Did God get permission to impregnate Mary? Is God a rapist?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

NakedWithCandy posted:

yes. god is a rapist. she was also his daughter so it was incest too.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

God exists.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
god exists, why else would he create a butthole. its to kinkshame u, gods a dick and is laughing at all of us rubes

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
its me op im god!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 238 days!)

god exists but so do the irish

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Nefarious posted:

its me op im god!

OH LORD! WHAT IS YOUR BIDDING SO THAT I MAY DO IT!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

paypal me ten bucks

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 238 days!)

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

wait this isnt the second god post.. or is it. :crossarms:

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
this is a complicated topic the answer to which probably says more about your background, culture, station in life, and personal philosophy than any real answer as to the nature of the infinite, let alone the wishy-washy stuff like saying "well humanity is mortal and the universe is vast and infinite so there must be some kind of higher form of existence" which in itself is a roundabout way of saying that, no god isn't real and all religion is wrong.

anyway with that out of the way let me say that goku is a manifestation of the godhead

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What if?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The perennial posting of Internet atheist threads on GBS is clear proof that God exists, and he hates us.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Why don't you ask him yourself... When you die surrounded by loved ones in your bed at a ripe old age after living a long fulfilling life :twisted:

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The perennial posting of Internet atheist threads on GBS is clear proof that God exists, and he hates us.

:agreed:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
god is the only real thing and concepts of the materialist ontology such as being and extension are faulty abstractions, op.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

god is the only real thing and concepts of the materialist ontology such as being and extension are faulty abstractions, op.

hosed up if true

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah his name is xan kriegor

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
can i get a hail satan

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

God is a never ending spiral of quantum dongs which very well exists hth

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Gods are real but they don't have anything to do with us. The life of a god is having your every whim instantly fulfilled they don't need to bother us at all.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

NakedWithCandy posted:

God sent an agel to tell her beforehand, and she was amped. Its called The Annunciation. Also the name of by Christian metal band (we are terrible and don't exist).

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

NightVis posted:

can i get a hail satan

hail satan

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

god has a hosed up sense of humor

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

black humor is the highest form of worship

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Agag posted:

God sent an agel to tell her beforehand, and she was amped. Its called The Annunciation. Also the name of by Christian metal band (we are terrible and don't exist).

Yeah, but it's like saying a boss saying you should have sex with me it's your choice though. Only like infinity worse. Mary couldn't really say no.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

NightVis posted:

can i get a hail satan

Hail Satan.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

if god exists, by its very definition it is unknowable to man. it is everything and nothing all at once. its everywhere and nowhere all at once. it is the shared experience of all things at all times. it is so far beyond human comprehension its most basic interpretation has confounded man for eons. basically what im saying *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt*

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
The scientists who work at that CERN supercollider solved this one last year, but the story got buried by the missing Malaysian airplane.

Turns out ancient Egyptian religion is the right one. So we're kind of hosed now that we haven't been making mummies for 2000 years and lost some of the important spells. Also we do cremation a lot now, which is like tomahawk slamming your soul directly into the maw of Apep, the Eater of the Dead.

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
yes. god is love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

black humor is the highest form of worship

Sister Act redeemed the sins of entire nations

• Locked thread