Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Slanderman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 247 days!)

Dad

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
jeff

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It was me

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
rich kyanka

open container
Sep 16, 2008
is slenderman really a ghoul tho? always struck me as more of an apparition

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
its a class five full roaming raper

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Robert goulet

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

open container posted:

is slenderman really a ghoul tho? always struck me as more of an apparition

he was an apparition. now he is a tulpa

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I call him a fuckin' liar.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i dont because i cant afford to pay my phone bill op

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
*pulls up into ops drive thru*

I'd like ramen sriacha fried in bacon grease with steamed broccoli please....extra sriacha

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Taken From a friends fb

An engineer, a scientist, a mathematician, and a philosopher are hiking through the hills of Scotland, when they see a lone black sheep in a field.

The engineer says, "What do you know, it looks like the sheep around here are black." The scientist looks at him skeptically and replies, "Well, at least some of them are." The mathematician considers this for a moment and replies, "Well, at least one of them is." Then the philosopher turns to them and says, "Well, at least on one side."

This is now the joke thread

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Neukoln19 posted:

Taken From a friends fb

An engineer, a scientist, a mathematician, and a philosopher are hiking through the hills of Scotland, when they see a lone black sheep in a field.

The engineer says, "What do you know, it looks like the sheep around here are black." The scientist looks at him skeptically and replies, "Well, at least some of them are." The mathematician considers this for a moment and replies, "Well, at least one of them is." Then the philosopher turns to them and says, "Well, at least on one side."

my joke is your dick

boom

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

haha, niiiice!

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What do you call a hobbit who's always trying to assassinate Spanish politicians?

Bilbao Baggins.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Neukoln19 posted:

Taken From a friends fb

haha suck it stem

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Neukoln19 posted:

Slanderman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCXCODQ8DRI

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Ghost Dad, because he really did rape you