Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

I know where all my money is going now: http://store.moreofmetolove.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
three olives have you seen this man???

he is the captain, and he is up to no good

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

im the supposed "5 dollar value" of a 2 cent piece of plastic

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
condos

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Stop posting you ugly little piece of poo poo

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
lol

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Stop posting you ugly little piece of poo poo

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

fat people are fat

cuck me im gay

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

if your worried about your kids getting obesity, just show em this site when theyre old enough to understand how humiliating it would be to buy special equipment to help with your gluttonous body

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

yikes now that i actually looked this is depressing is hell http://store.moreofmetolove.com/independence-aids/hole-in-one-key-holder.html

:(

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i am as cynical and mean spirited as the next self loathing goon but

quote:

The ideal waterless bathing solution, this specially designed cloth stays warm and comfortable to ensure an enjoyable and sanitary bathing experience.
This is perfect for larger patients who cannot get in the shower or bath or those with mobility issues, whether large or not.

Great as it is for the person being bathed, the ReadyBath Basics is sensational for caregivers, who don't need to have any other supplies on hand or worry about any of the messy details of bathing.

holy moly what a heartbreaking though. just imagine someone whose bathing details are too messy for two people to deal with without special cloths. Its almost quaint to think that getting owned by even famous goons could impart the kind of agony that must come from living such a life.

http://store.moreofmetolove.com/the-curvy-girls-guide-to-style-volume-1.html < listed under gifts. have you ever met a woman, thin or fat who wouldn't feel hurt or at least insulted if you got this for them as a gift either as a gag or in good faith. but such people exist it seems

http://store.moreofmetolove.com/pambras-the-original-tummy-liner-903.html < that actually looks pretty nice tho if the threads on the backs of your shirt buttons poke out too much and irrittate your sensitive belly

e i guess what im saying is nice grim reality thread u big homo op

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

http://www.moreofmetolove.com/ask_the_experts/ but also lol for real tho

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
this is a really good thread. The mere concept of fat people hilarious to me, a gbs poster.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
It doesn't even matter that there's no actual jokes or commentary or any sort of content at all, im laughing my rear end off and spitting my drink out looking at a picture of a product designed to improve the quality of living for a fat person.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tips posted:

Pumpkin pie is great for breakfast if you’re too full to enjoy it as a dessert.

This is a helpful tip for getting your recommended daily intake of pie.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i pray for death but lack the courage or willpower to do it myself

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I think there are many negatives to being fat however being very rude to fat people is counterproductive and we should instead support our fellow human beings.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

sugar free jazz posted:

I think there are many negatives to being fat however being very rude to fat people is counterproductive and we should instead support our fellow human beings.

imo what does it matter. what are the chances that someone who walks with two canes and needs a whole jig to put one sock on is capable of recieving support in a constructive way (that doesn't involve specially made furniture)

the hell that they live in every day can only bearable with all the completely hollow fat acceptance self-affirmations. it is a million times worse than any verbal lashing a fellow hume could conjure up. seriously this trhead got me hella depressed.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqn7q-Py84A

Is the dressing stick for you? Be sure and call if you have any questions about the dressing stick.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Ghaz posted:

imo what does it matter. what are the chances that someone who walks with two canes and needs a whole jig to put one sock on is capable of recieving support in a constructive way (that doesn't involve specially made furniture)

the hell that they live in every day can only bearable with all the completely hollow fat acceptance self-affirmations. it is a million times worse than any verbal lashing a fellow hume could conjure up. seriously this trhead got me hella depressed.

Please be kind to your fellow humans. That they may possibly experience worse pain doesn't justify causing them more pain. Be nice!

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

tfw when you're the only one to shave their belly before the party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i think if someone told me about the under toe washing stick in a different thread, I would like it a lot, I'm really tall and have a pretty small bathtub, so it would be nice to be able to really scrub my feet without having to figure out how to balance

if I bought one now though I would just be crushed every time I went to grab for it. I can barely handle this emotional overload just thinking about it. imprisoned in hellflesh, every laborious breath a torrent of psychic agony, heart exhausted from heaving a 200 pound chest in a struggle against the envoloping darkness. human interaction falls on a continuum between contempt and disgust; maybe if you get lucky you'll find a modestly paid yet compassionate state worker to help you keep your sour patch folds from rotting away for just a bit longer, a total farse (much like any polite affordance of dignity from bystanders) for someone who strains to rise from a chair (or obeseity hammock). jesus, washing my feet doesn't have to be spiritual torture but that's because i can move under my own will

• Locked thread