Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Cake rules #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Inept posted:

Why choose, when you can be like this goon

That's a great argument for torte reform.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
oh and don't forget pudding pies

DessertStorm
Aug 9, 2013

Finally a non-controversial thread #pieordie

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Pake.

Cie.

Cum.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I like me some wedding pie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i have a cake drama story to tell!

my mom bought a cake for me yesterday and i looked at the nutrition label and i saw that the number of calories per serving is 270 and i thought the listed serving size was 1/4 of the cake. So i ate half of the cake last night, thinking that i was consuming 540 calories worth of cake. But this morning i noticed that the listed serving size was 1/14 of the cake! So i actually ate 1890 calories worth of cake! i've been getting fatter lately because my mom keeps buying sweet treats for me that i feel kinda obligated to eat. and i do very much enjoy eating all of that junk food and i suppose i'm not too worried about getting fat as long as my parents are willing to pay for me to get new clothes when i get too fat for my current clothes!

i love cakes and pies!

• Locked thread