Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

burritolingus posted:

But who is going to welcome the aliens to Earf?

ur mom m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Hobohemian posted:

What ever happened to that one WBC daughter that was eye banging him the whole time and trying incredibly hard not to look flustered every time he asked her a question?

He did a second visit with them and she was basically all-in on their stuff by then which is a shame because I definitely expected her to be one of the storylines of people that quit.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Hobohemian posted:

What ever happened to that one WBC daughter that was eye banging him the whole time and trying incredibly hard not to look flustered every time he asked her a question?

someone was attracted to louis theroux?

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i don't get it why are celebs laundering money through the church of scientology

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Uhh

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

i don't get it why are celebs laundering money through the church of scientology

Don't wanna pay no tax

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Arian_Samurai posted:

Don't wanna pay no tax

ah okay

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Isn't it widely known that famous people are scientologist for the money laundering? Win/win

i'm a scientologist because i like harassing people to the point of suicide and also brainwashing

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

He did a second visit with them and she was basically all-in on their stuff by then which is a shame because I definitely expected her to be one of the storylines of people that quit.

Is she the one who left the church after a while?

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
tbh i would follow jaden smith as a religious leader/potential deity if that was still a thing people did

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
jaden is cool as poo poo

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

if they had let him just be himself in that movie he made the father son flick where they conquer the universe or whatever would of been much more memorable

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Nation posted:

jaden is cool as poo poo

lol

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

SHARTING BEAR posted:

this has always annoyed the poo poo out of me. He clearly says "earth". everyone is just loving racist I guess

P. much yeah. It was funny back in like 2004 when I didn't know better and YT clips of the scene weren't instantly available, but nowadays yeah it's obviously racist.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
A fun game to play is:

Smith kids' quote or Manson quote. You'll find that Manson makes more sense than any of the crap those 2 idiots put on Twitter.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

redshirt posted:

It's true, the sense of vision is problematic once you start thinking about it.

For example, what's blue?

Certain researchers say its a response dependent disposition, others say its the categorical base of a "bare" disposition that has nothing to do with color but has the potentiality to manifest in colors if another, independt disposition is triggered, hth.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I am going ot murder ulilliilia

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

mind the walrus posted:

P. much yeah. It was funny back in like 2004 when I didn't know better and YT clips of the scene weren't instantly available, but nowadays yeah it's obviously racist.

i watched the clip on youtube and the comments swear that he really said earf but they dubbed it to earth because i guess they wanted to own internet nerds real hard and make them look racist :eyepop:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

veedubfreak posted:

A fun game to play is:

Smith kids' quote or Manson quote. You'll find that Manson makes more sense than any of the crap those 2 idiots put on Twitter.

Children say dumb poo poo on twitter? You must be joking. I mean you have got to be loving kidding because that concept is so out of the norm nobody would ever believe it.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Hobohemian posted:

Children say dumb poo poo on twitter? You must be joking. I mean you have got to be loving kidding because that concept is so out of the norm nobody would ever believe it.

Yes, but the Smith kids are a special kind of stupid. A stupid you only get by being rich Scientologists with a rapper and a bad actress for parents.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I like to think the director and cameramen just followed Dan Akroyd around while filming Ghostbusters and they had Bill Murray just run along with it

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

veedubfreak posted:

a rapper and a bad actress for parents.

Jada Pinkett Smith is a rapper?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i watched the clip on youtube and the comments swear that he really said earf but they dubbed it to earth because i guess they wanted to own internet nerds real hard and make them look racist :eyepop:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Hobohemian posted:

Yeah but most kids aren't trying to be some sort of philosopher spreading his sage wisdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqSOHDKyF5U

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Machai posted:

Jada Pinkett Smith is a rapper?

No, she's the bad actress.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
It's loving bullshit because he won't do ID2 because he says he doesn't want to be the sequel guy. Well poo poo dude you should have thought of that before doing all of those lovely sequels. MiB 2 and 3 sucked

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

It's loving bullshit because he won't do ID2 because he says he doesn't want to be the sequel guy. Well poo poo dude you should have thought of that before doing all of those lovely sequels. MiB 2 and 3 sucked

in his defense, id2 sounds like a poo poo idea

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Malinois posted:

in his defense, id2 sounds like a poo poo idea

A real, gritty sequel to ID4 would be awesome since the final battle of the original surely did not end the alien invasion. As if the Nigerian defense forces brought down the ship that was hovering over Lagos.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Nation posted:

jaden is cool as poo poo

he is hella mentally ill and will likely form scientology 2.0 in his lifetime

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

David Copperfield posted:

he is hella mentally ill and will likely form scientology 2.0 in his lifetime

He's going to need to develop a slightly less batshit personality to get more than twitter follwers.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Hobohemian posted:

I can't believe how many people got mad at Jaden when he was clearly high and trolling people.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

jaden smith is a modern socrates

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

will smith named his son jaden after the lead character of his favourite videogame star wars: jedi knight jedi academy

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!
Will Smith

is married to:

Jada Pinkett Smith

and their kids are named:

Willow Smith
Jaden Smith

:wth:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Will Smith

is married to:

Jada Pinkett Smith

and their kids are named:

Willow Smith
Jaden Smith

:wth:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Whorelord posted:

someone was attracted to louis theroux?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Nfd6LjoI4

:pervert:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

id be wierded out if i was will smith "almost 20 years since the first one, wtf man?"

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

id be wierded out if i was will smith "almost 20 years since the first one, wtf man?"

did you sign up with that name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Zeike posted:

did you sign up with that name?

rude

• Locked thread