Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

why does anyone do anything when they could :justpost:
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
I think everyone is gay.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
oh good this thread again for the third time today

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

joat mon posted:

Religion is ignorance masquerading as knowledge. STEM is knowledge. In any event, it's clear that the Egyptology student is suffering from a chemical imbalance in his brain.

is this post real

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Avocados posted:

is this post real

Of course it is, David. Sometimes the medicine the dentist gives you makes your brain not sure whether things are real or not. When the medicine wears off, you won't be so confused.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
For one of the first empires and a really long lasting state, Egypt's influence on world history seems remarkably small.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

redshirt posted:

For one of the first empires and a really long lasting state, Egypt's influence on world history seems remarkably small.

That's why the world is so lovely.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Agag posted:

That's why the world is so lovely.

Creepy guys with hot sisters agree.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Dollars to doughnuts anyone studying something as esoteric as Egyptology is probably a rich trust fund baby and it doesn't matter what he does in life or what his degree-of-the-day is going to be.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Orkin Mang posted:

one day death will come to you re: it is inevitable. the perfection sot he soul will then become obvious to yiou that that was what mattered. not the whirrings of wheels or the steaming of water to make steam powrered death camps. the intricacies of nature as as john dumn said just catehisms and alphabets of unconcerning things. a romantic view of science as if ur in the traidtion of newton, einstein, the grass tyson, sagan or even neil armonstrong; but ur not a natural philosopher like they are except a few of them, ur a tech ant man in the mine of industry pursuing profit and technical expertise without a unified vision of reality. any mummy science u discover please send it my way. in the meantime ur still going to die and u i bet u think youve dealt with it but counterbet, you havent, youare a scare bitch.

also the crocodile head dude will eat your soul if you cant read bird drawings

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
praying to Sekhmet for great slaughter itt

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Flavahbeast posted:

also the crocodile head dude will eat your soul if you cant read bird drawings

Sobek owns. Pray to him to avoid crocodile-related deaths, and to cure stomach ailments (no really). You will not learn this in biochem.

whoflungpoop posted:

praying to Sekhmet for great slaughter itt

whoflungpoop, my implacable forum enemy, we agree on this point.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Agag posted:

whoflungpoop, my implacable forum enemy, we agree on this point.

see you on the mountain of destiny

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

whoflungpoop posted:

see you on the mountain of destiny

Congrats on having an implacable forums enemy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

stay safe poverty ba

• Locked thread