Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
destroy all dogs but my dog, and crown him queen of everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButWhatIf
Jun 24, 2009

HA HA HA
i am a dog trainer who does not give even the smallest poo poo :

a) that people use The Wrong Tools to train
b) that my own dog pulls on the leash like she's competing in the World's Strongest Neck contest
c) about anything ever if you're not paying me to give a poo poo. lol like i'm emotionally investing in your stupid pet if you aren't giving me a reason to, how fast do you think i want to burn out?
d) about tricks or sports

that said, pay me money and i will solve your dog's aggression issues and do it at a highly competitive price point.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

ButWhatIf posted:

that said, pay me money and i will solve your dog's aggression issues and do it at a highly competitive price point.
i will creep toward you with my penis extended and writhing fitfully from side to side like a passionate earthworm

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

ButWhatIf posted:

:(

This ain't right

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

my dog is old and lazy and is getting good at napping with me and I like this, but I want him to want to play but he'll only really play inside and with my bf.

:(

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax

ButWhatIf posted:

a) that people use The Wrong Tools to train
b) that my own dog pulls on the leash like she's competing in the World's Strongest Neck contest
c) about anything ever if you're not paying me to give a poo poo. lol like i'm emotionally investing in your stupid pet if you aren't giving me a reason to, how fast do you think i want to burn out?

you say that like herding isnt a sport lol

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Triangulum posted:

you say that like herding isnt a sport lol

*price is right sad trombone sound*

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Fusillade posted:

Didn't dechlorinate for a water change. Discus and hatchetfish already euthed. :(

I accidentally did that once when I was in high school. All my danios died, and I felt like the biggest rear end in a top hat. :(

These days, I just generally become a bad pet owner when I get too depressed to get out of bed!

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
My breeds entire reason for existence is illegal *breathes in and out of paper bag*

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

ButWhatIf posted:

Nah, this is correct. If you care too much, you'd just melt the gently caress down like those rescues who sink thousands of dollars hundreds of hours into "saving" one utterly wrecked dog. People who solicit your advice won't follow it half the time anyway, so internalizing other people's pet problems and caring about them is just dumb.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

somehow I tripped and fell and landed into rescueladydom and it's kind of fun. I have big baby feels over certain dogs but must aren't so bad

I have to try and keep my EUTH 'pinions to myself though

Fraction fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Apr 16, 2015

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
why does my dog stare at me reproachfully while he's making GBS threads

it's not my fault

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
This loving rabbit is going to cost me six hundred loving dollars when I could EASILY make her into a lovely fuckign stew and fashionable hand-warmer gently caress

Plz survive surg on monday or have the foresight to die beforehand thx

i am vomitously unhappy

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Apr 18, 2015

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Suspect Bucket posted:

This loving rabbit is going to cost me six hundred loving dollars when I could EASILY make her into a lovely fuckign stew and fashionable hand-warmer gently caress

Plz survive surg on monday or have the foresight to die beforehand thx

i am vomitously unhappy

Someone got a girlfriend who loves a rabbit.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Zeroisanumber posted:

Someone got a girlfriend who loves a rabbit.

I am the rabbit

wait gently caress

Her favorite human is actually my dad (aka "Favorite Human'), but she is my rabbit.And I love her to bits that could be flour drenched and deep fried.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

I didn't immediately snap my cat's neck the first time he tried to suffocate me in my sleep. Someone euth me before that adorable little poo poo finishes the job and eats me.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vq_WDf6NT0

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
who in the ALMIGHTY gently caress changed my title, what the gently caress

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in