Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
They are communicating via gifs

I don't even loving know.

E. I think we need to stage an intervention. I'm worried for their sanity :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

This Republican committee chair discovered one weird trick to communicate to the youth of today in a way they understand. Democrats hate him!

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)
Thanks for the heads up.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I think bad imitations of bad buzzfeed articles should be treason.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Funny GIFs - I guess I'm okay with this proposal that every podunk sheriff can round people up under suspicion of being a mexican (and remember the legal interpretation that non-US citizens have no rights and can be detained indefinitely)

We should have smarter means of identification and smarter borders that encourage economic growth by letting people move freely, more or less, at specific points while using the military to secure the rest.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Fwd:fwd:fwd:you won't believe what's happening in OUR COUNTRY

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

tumblr? Is that you?

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

All the cool kids are doing it

http://www.speaker.gov/general/12-taylor-swift-reactions-president-obamas-free-college-idea

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I wonder just which expert consultant was cut a gigantic check in exchange for suggesting .gif-filled listicles as the key method for the Republican Party to reach out to the new generation. And how much it was for.

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.
In an unsurprising turn of events, everyone in the .gifs is white.

Iggore
May 6, 2009
I'm ashamed to browse a serious U.S government website in class.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

itd be cool if this meant people stopped doing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabbinHobo
Oct 18, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gifs are the the pidgin language of communicating visually via the internet

don't worry though, your kids will come up with something better

• Locked thread