Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
make sure you get an independent one so you don't have some 9ft black dude waiting outside to kill you and take your weed. also have them come to your place cause the police are lazy and only do sting in grimey motels. also something about my mother being a prostitue op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
just post emote

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
solid advice thanks bro

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
Will :10bux: suffice? Also, will they try to stay the night? I like to cuddle.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
you can do it right off the internet now? i still go to bad neighborhoods (like mine) and look for suggestively dressed women who aren't carrying purses. just usin the old world wide web seems easier and probably better.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
$10 is not enough and they will never stay the night unless you kill them

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
CraigsList OP,been there done that, worth money

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kE0pxRkMtQ

love this tune and prostitutes/strippers that be suckin it

do you like hang out and show her your collections or just go for an economy chuck OP?

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
if dude's 9 foot tall he's got a career being 9 foot tall not robbing your lovely skunk

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
I don't show them my place because I don't think they are interested in hockey equipment, drones, or my servers

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
you dont order them rear end in a top hat, they're people. you have the wrong attitude about this

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
how do you know for sure that they're a real prostitute if you can't see whether or not they're carrying a purse, though? this is the part that confuses me

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Gatekeeper posted:

you can do it right off the internet now? i still go to bad neighborhoods (like mine) and look for suggestively dressed women who aren't carrying purses. just usin the old world wide web seems easier and probably better.

Here are some places that my friend uses

http://www.theeroticreview.com/
http://www.eros.com/

naem
May 29, 2011

You could make yourself lose a bunch of weight and be attractive-ish and then women have sex with you for free sometimes because they want to

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

uG posted:

I don't show them my place because I don't think they are interested in hockey equipment, drones, or my servers

i would go the extra

naem
May 29, 2011

Um double post I'm not fat anymore

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i have sex with randos too but I got other poo poo to do than put in enough work to bang multiple strange more than once a week. it's also cheaper probably

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

uG posted:

it's also cheaper probably

honestly just go to Al-Anon meetings to meet girls and you'll never have to pay for anything because they'll buy you pretty much whatever because they think it'll make you love them more and then they can fix you like they wanted to fix daddy but couldn't

Aug 4, 2010

more ordering prostitute tips please, should i tel them im a virgin for example?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

www posted:

more ordering prostitute tips please, should i tel them im a virgin for example?

do you think they would try harder to make your first time more memorable or would they not try hard at all because they know you don't know any better? lotta questions raised by this thread, hmm....

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
2003 reg date, talks about prostitutes

Your posts are like crying bathroom scales

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
one time i got rejected by a prostitute. it was a low point in my life.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

honestly just go to Al-Anon meetings to meet girls and you'll never have to pay for anything because they'll buy you pretty much whatever because they think it'll make you love them more and then they can fix you like they wanted to fix daddy but couldn't

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Rapman the Cook posted:

2003 reg date, talks about prostitutes

Your posts are like crying bathroom scales

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
only time I ever tried it the prostitute arrived dead because they didn't cut any air holes in the shipping crate.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
lol the prudes start showing up

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Gatekeeper posted:

whoa ... wait.. what

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
fetlife is good for this stuff, according to e/n.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

sucks about your weed

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Gatekeeper posted:

my buddy started going to aa and was thirteenth stepping within a month. of course they just turned their addictive impulses into a sad co-dependent relationship that went on for way too long

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

my buddy started going to aa and was thirteenth stepping within a month. of course they just turned their addictive impulses into a sad co-dependent relationship that went on for way too long

..about the same as WITH the alcohol. Imagine that.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Gatekeeper posted:

This is solid advice right here. Best part is you don't even have to be a real alcoholic to take advantage of it, just a douchebag. I myself am both, so it's win-win really.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
When I need strange pussy I just call the OP's mom.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

utterlycorrupt posted:

This is solid advice right here. Best part is you don't even have to be a real alcoholic to take advantage of it, just a douchebag. I myself am both, so it's win-win really.

literally the only effort this takes is learning the serenity prayer, i don't know why more people don't do it too. lmao if you don't keep lists of 12 step meetings around for when you don't feel like meeting women at bars anymore

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm ordering a bloodthirsty tard off of https://www.bloodthirstytards.com to come and kill your dumb bitch rear end!

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I ordered a pizza off the internet just this very day

Is it like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

They actually don't want flowers even though they ask from them, its loving bullshit

• Locked thread