Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
i like tha gnarlsshotep has apparently taken a weekend for himself, good for you, gnarls!! But BS is breaking.

I'm not complaining two of my threads made it to the second page withou being gassed.

I just want to remind you that we actual actuakh actually like the the work you do.

I just want to tell you that YOU, YOU are appreciated.

Thanks, anyway, I'll gey back to shiotpostoin now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
love me some gnarls

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
I like that video your mom made op. I could not believe what I was seeing
Click here to watch

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
gnarls barkley tortured animals as a child

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Thanks OP, I like that when you make the ok sign with your hand but you keep suckin too. It's good poo poo. Keep it up.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Big Beef City posted:

Thanks OP, I like that when you make the ok sign with your hand but you keep suckin too. It's good poo poo. Keep it up.

I like this post

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

youre wife posted:

I like that video your mom made op. I could not believe what I was seeing
Click here to watch
I'm clicking it.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
diggin this

youre wife posted:

I like this post

not this

Big Beef City posted:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

shawty wanna thuug

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I would totally give it up for that

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
WHOA!!!!!

:chanpop:

DO IT GNARLS!!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

life I mean

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
jesus christ gnarls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcg14hqbsMg

Aug 4, 2010

have a good weekend gnarlyhotep, ill watch the forums and make sure nothing untoward happens.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Hmmmm... I think he was my seventh grade science teacher.

F hole
May 13, 2008

Ah tell ya whut

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

HOLY poo poo!!! THATS GNARLS? I'M GONNA STOP MESSIN WITH HIM.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

brick cow posted:

i like tha gnarlsshotep has apparently taken a weekend for himself, good for you, gnarls!! But BS is breaking.

I'm not complaining two of my threads made it to the second page withou being gassed.

I just want to remind you that we actual actuakh actually like the the work you do.

I just want to tell you that YOU, YOU are appreciated.

Thanks, anyway, I'll gey back to shiotpostoin now.

I think u might be drunk.

License and registration, please.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

redshirt posted:

I think u might be drunk.

License and registration, please.

you shut the gently caress up

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im a robust piss

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
gnarls good. in fact i dont really have much of an issue with any of the current GBS mods special exception made for ralp. he sent my "im not posting my GBS threads in FYAD" thread to FYAD. :( and then later I posted in some random rear end in a top hat's thread and fuckin' ralp sent THAT THREAD to loving FYAD. WTF?!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Nathilus posted:

gnarls good. in fact i dont really have much of an issue with any of the current GBS mods special exception made for ralp. he sent my "im not posting my GBS threads in FYAD" thread to FYAD. :( and then later I posted in some random rear end in a top hat's thread and fuckin' ralp sent THAT THREAD to loving FYAD. WTF?!

The best is then when some Mod of some stupid other forum gets to probate you because R*alp sent the thread into that forum,

R*alp rules.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

brick cow posted:

HOLY poo poo!!! THATS GNARLS? I'M GONNA STOP MESSIN WITH HIM.

man...no man... naw that wasn't the joke

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

redshirt posted:

The best is then when some Mod of some stupid other forum gets to probate you because R*alp sent the thread into that forum,

R*alp rules.

luckily the IKs took mercy on me and didnt gently caress with me. Also I REALLY hate you for saying Ralp rules. You've lost one of the few GBS people that didnt hate you. Grats.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

R*alp rules.

stop getting mad at ralp
You got a problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i read the title and started thinking of a dj ace song, but i guess dj ace isn't well known cause i can't find a youtube. just imagine there is a nice rap here.

• Locked thread