Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

I wonder if they get bullied a lot for their little baby nerd riot bucklers.

What was that from originally? I don't have my paramillitary death squad uniform chart up to date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
5'd amazing

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

ethanol posted:

amazing, what's the source on this?

minecraft

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Anatharon posted:

I wonder if they get bullied a lot for their little baby nerd riot bucklers.

What was that from originally? I don't have my paramillitary death squad uniform chart up to date.

As crazy as it sounds, Hamburg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAINKGWHOUA

Apparently it was during an anti-nuclear protest or something.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

wowie zowie

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
lol

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva

PBJ posted:

It is in Germany indeed.. Actually seems to be Berlin though, the speaker says "Kreuzberg" is where it happened.

Also it happened during the usual riots on May 1st.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

pixels in the streets

Uncensored between the sheets

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
New page? Fresh shoop get.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

PBJ posted:

Nonsense, Germany is a free and happy place where all protestors are respected, (unlike those terrible Americans), and nobody ever spies on anybody, ever, and especially not a foreign head of state.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

PBJ posted:

In that case, it was probably deserved

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

If you protest nuclear power you're a massive shithead.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

can I vote a thread higher than 5? mods??

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Groovelord Neato posted:

what is they were protesting nuclear bombs tho

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

the NRC is a smoke filled room with old pedophiles patting each other on the back for having faced the day's monotony of calling the lawyers and getting them to write off several failed plant safety checks through loopholes. A few months later they're having a nice dinner at the director's house in Cape Cod. They're celebrating managing to clear the same maintenance and resource deprived fifty year old nuclear reactor through 20 more years of service. Meanwhile things like basketball sized holes of corrosion form in the coolant pools and pipes of reactors and other components wear out, often unnoticed for months or years, and in dangerous ways. Many safety engineers refused to sign off on things of this nature, or other safety issues, like inadequate fire protection in the case of earthquakes in some recent court cases. Some brought up the issues directly to the department of energy, bypassing the NRC and angering the smoke filled room. They were fired and effectively blackballed from positions as safety engineers at nuke plants in the US. Some of those people now protest certain nuclear power plants that they themselves worked as safety engineers. makes u think

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

ethanol posted:

the NRC is a smoke filled room with old pedophiles patting each other on the back for having faced the day's monotony of calling the lawyers and getting them to write off several failed plant safety checks through loopholes. A few months later they're having a nice dinner at the director's house in Cape Cod. They're celebrating managing to clear the same maintenance and resource deprived fifty year old nuclear reactor through 20 more years of service. Meanwhile things like basketball sized holes of corrosion form in the coolant pools and pipes of reactors and other components wear out, often unnoticed for months or years, and in dangerous ways. Many safety engineers refused to sign off on things of this nature, or other safety issues, like inadequate fire protection in the case of earthquakes in some recent court cases. Some brought up the issues directly to the department of energy, bypassing the NRC and angering the smoke filled room. They were fired and effectively blackballed from positions as safety engineers at nuke plants in the US. Some of those people now protest certain nuclear power plants that they themselves worked as safety engineers. makes u think

go away clean coal no one cares

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

omg

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Four Score posted:

what is they were protesting nuclear bombs tho

Ah yes protest the weapon not used since our parents were yet to be born.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Groovelord Neato posted:

Ah yes protest the weapon not used since our parents were yet to be born.

Never show weakness! Always get the last word!

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

goldmine

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

:vince:

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

So, I'll bite. Who's face is that?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

TraderStav posted:

So, I'll bite. Who's face is that?

Notch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
two billion doller's dont lie

• Locked thread