Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
2 giraffes spotted on the Tembe cam. Hoping they do something equally as cool as the baby gnus getting hosed with by the vultures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I found a Hippo

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I was going to post about the elephant that just came on cam, but you beat me to it.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

An excellent webcam shot.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

I found a Hippo

Nature is so majestic

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

I found a Hippo

:drat:

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

The Taint Reaper posted:

I found a Hippo

it must be hard to put a penis into that even with legs wide open

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

ButteCysts posted:

it must be hard to put a penis into that even with legs wide open

why would you

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

gotta try everything once right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Abbey Road Crossing is fun to stare at because of the slim chance that a group of Japanese girls will finally get hit by a lorry while trying to take selfies in the middle of fairly heavy traffic. Currently it is just cars, no Beatles impersonators playing frogger. I will not keep you updated.

• Locked thread