Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Hey there. I'm planning to change my career and a friend currently works in the hotel business and said he might have something in that area. I've never really thought about it before and I was wondering if anyone on the board worked in hospitality and had any stories or advice about the industry.

I've spoken to a couple of non hospitality people and they say it depends on the role and I don't know how senior or junior he's thinking but I'm going to talk to him again soon and I just wanted to hear some general talk about the subject to educate myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horatius Bonar
Sep 8, 2011

You want stories? Here ya go.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704466

Enjoy your new career.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Wow, thanks for the link.

• Locked thread