Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
after it rains? Where have the earthworms gone? I don't see them anymore after the rain. They used to be everywhere, now they are gone. I don't see them anymore.

Please help me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i used to violently smoosh lightning bugs on my skin as a childe to make war paint. don't know what happened to the worms tho

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

uG posted:

i used to violently smoosh lightning bugs on my skin as a childe to make war paint. don't know what happened to the worms tho

i used to hit em with a wiffleball bat so it would glow

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I used to walk 2 skool v carefully bc I wanted to avoid the gross worms. Now I walk without a care because they are no longer on the ground?

Were they eaten by 2 many birds, something about global warming, or????

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

...They're always departing but they never arrive... and the ones that do arrive... they never leave... you never see them go they're always full... no one ever gets on but they're always... they're always departing but they never arrive......They're always departing but they never arrive... and the ones that do arrive... they never leave... you never see them go they're always full... no one ever gets on but they're always... they're always departing but they never arrive......They're always departing but they never arrive... and the ones that do arrive... they never leave... you never see them go they're always full... no one ever gets on but they're always... they're always departing but they never arrive......They're always departing but they never arrive... and the ones that do arrive... they never leave... you never see them go they're always full... no one ever gets on but they're always... they're always departing but they never arrive......They're always departing but they never arrive... and the ones that do arrive... they never leave... you never see them go they're always full... no one ever gets on but they're always... they're always departing but they never arrive...

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
They still come out where I live. I guess this means OP is so gross that not even worms want anything to do with him or her.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
U

unassertive boy 99 posted:

after it rains? Where have the earthworms gone? I don't see them anymore after the rain. They used to be everywhere, now they are gone. I don't see them anymore.

Please help me

I ugh imagining it spreading out and then contacting

naem
May 29, 2011

There's a biblical level drought on the west coast for 3 years now

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Cause its cold

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Please help me

Please don't post yoru moms dildo

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

they've gone the way of the bees and we're next

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

Volume posted:

Please don't post yoru moms dildo

Well my mom already went through menopause so that's pretty unlikely, you fr*cking idiot........................................................

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I stomped all of them a few rainy seasons ago OP and now they're all dead.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Well my mom already went through menopause so that's pretty unlikely, you fr*cking idiot........................................................

that just means she can't have kids anymore, not that her vagina sealed up

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
It's probably because of all the insecticides being sprayed all the time

Earthworms are the Earth's heartbeat

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

she could buy that vagina cream for postmenopausal women they advertise on CNN ALL THE TIME !! "no one told us intercourse after menopause will be difficult ?!

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that just means she can't have kids anymore, not that her vagina sealed up

i can attest to this

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Decebal posted:

she could buy that vagina cream for postmenopausal women they advertise on CNN ALL THE TIME !! "no one told us intercourse after menopause will be difficult ?!
Im not sure what you expect the OP to do with this information.. call his mom like "Mom I heard there's this vagina cream you can get that will make your vagina horny again."

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

Im not sure what you expect the OP to do with this information.. call his mom like "Mom I heard there's this vagina cream you can get that will make your vagina horny again."

Not horny, just easier to be penetrated. He said his mom can't use a dildo because she's past menopause

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Decebal posted:

Not horny, just easier to be penetrated. He said his mom can't use a dildo because she's past menopause
Hm. It's an awkward conversation.. but it could save her life

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Greatest Living Man posted:

i can attest to this

that's a pretty subtle "I did ur mom op"!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the other day i was sitting in a parking lot during my lunch break to get out of the office and i noticed that there were these birds hopping along the ground

i saw them eat like 30+ worms over maybe 10 minutes. i would never have seen the worms if i were walking around but the birds see them

all the worms are eaten by birds, op

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Women masturbate by stimulating their clit, the dildo in vagina stuff is just a show for the camera majority of womyn have 0 sensation in there u fr*cking idiots...............................................

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

the other day i was sitting in a parking lot during my lunch break to get out of the office and i noticed that there were these birds hopping along the ground

i saw them eat like 30+ worms over maybe 10 minutes. i would never have seen the worms if i were walking around but the birds see them

all the worms are eaten by birds, op

So there are more birds these days mayb, that's why the worms are all gone?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

that's a pretty subtle "I did ur mom op"!
drat, these YOS POS guys are really sharp at picking up stuff, its probably the computers making them smarter...

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

So there are more birds these days mayb, that's why the worms are all gone?

No, there are less birds because of all the loving cats ! :argh:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Women masturbate by stimulating their clit, the dildo in vagina stuff is just a show for the camera majority of womyn have 0 sensation in there u fr*cking idiots...............................................

you are the worst gimmick poster

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you are the worst gimmick poster

WTF that's really really rude................

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

unassertive boy 99 had to take an hour long breather to regain his composure before replying... THATs how much you hurt him Puffins you monster.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Puffinz wreckin shop:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

WTF that's really really rude................

You disgust me

• Locked thread