Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
So I've been put in charge of a bachelor party later in the summer and we're choosing between Vegas and New Orleans for a weekend. We're five guys in our mid-20s who grew up in the northeast and were raised on alcohol, so I feel like either town is a hit. My thing is Vegas feels a little too... overdone. I've never been to New Orleans so I'm looking for some hotspots/venues as a jumping off point. Something outside the norms of just hitting bars and getting drunk; I want us to make some memories we can actually remember before we get too hammered during the night.

Races (horse or otherwise), boat tours, music halls, neat bars/taverns, general adventuring, basically anything you can't find in NYC or Philadelphia. If beer is involved it's icing on the cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread