Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

gggiiimmmppp posted:

"ill pull out before i cum in your mouth" lmbo who actually does that

yea, but then they come in for a kiss and theres a tense moment like did she swallow for sure or is she gonna revenge snowball me or something here??

hasnt happened yet but its intense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
probably loving three girls in about a 24 hour time period. i wasnt actively doing it but a girl just came from out of town, left in the morning. one hook up hit me up shortly after about coming over and then another hit me up about that following night.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
First time I ate a girl out I was going at it like a large friendly dog trying to lick your face, but in her coochie regions. She was not impressed.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Dry anal

Sergeant Slippyfist
Oct 18, 2009
ATM in a forest at 3am.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Put my penis in a woman repeatedly

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Felt up her titties and put my hand down the back of a girls pants during her graduation party, infront of friends and fam

pro move

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Was fingering a girl under a blanket while watching a movie with her and her friends but my finger got locked in her pubes. It was really obvious something was going on and then she screamed and cried when I just yanked it out.

gross pubes

Sergeant Slippyfist
Oct 18, 2009

dog buttz posted:

Was fingering a girl under a blanket while watching a movie with her and her friends but my finger got locked in her pubes. It was really obvious something was going on and then she screamed and cried when I just yanked it out.

gross pubes

lol

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Was standing on a ladder at work and farted and because I had eaten really bad chilli the night before and was struggling to avoid crapping my pants while shelf stacking I may have accidentally poo poo right into the face of my manager. Does this count?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Drone_Fragger posted:

Was standing on a ladder at work and farted and because I had eaten really bad chilli the night before and was struggling to avoid crapping my pants while shelf stacking I may have accidentally poo poo right into the face of my manager. Does this count?

immediately fall off the ladder and pretend to have a seizure so if your manager ever mentions it, they'll look like a jerk

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Drone_Fragger posted:

may have? you're not sure if chili poo poo exploded from your rear end in a top hat and splattered across your boss's face? that seems like something that either happened or did not happen

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Deki posted:

First time I ate a girl out I was going at it like a large friendly dog trying to lick your face, but in her coochie regions. She was not impressed.

wait that's not how your supposed to do it? poo poo

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
repeatedly went for boob shots and crotch kicks over many, many sparring matches which happened over the course of years. We were the same approximate ages and sizes so we got buddied up for sparring. Whenever she would start losing she'd kick me as hard as she could in the dick. Against the rules but effective. Not much you can do about that poo poo really. Even a cup only spreads the pain around. There are dick-tendons that a cup rests against which when hosed up can render you literally unable to walk. Anyway she'd kick my dick and I'd get real mad and would kick'er in the vag or punch boobs and reliably within a minute our sparring match would transform into a padded bloodbath. Sorry there's no nasty sex at the end of this story we were a bit too young for that. Would have been great if we weren't, judging by my later psycho exes. But nah we just kept crotch-shotting one another over and over till black belt.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Just recently Got baptized into the church of Christ by her uncle and then quit as soon as we broke up. True story.

gently caress you Andrea

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i feel humbled here cause i've mostly just nutted on faces.

i got the world's biggest blood clot on the tip of my dick during period sex, but that's not something i did TO her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

dMastri posted:

ripped my dick and bled everywhere but didn't realize until we were done and mattress was soaked through

pretty hot

Did you think it was her too? Because that's what I did. Less blood than your story though, how much ripped are we talking?

• Locked thread