Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

some land whale who looks like she belongs in 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' posted:

because your black and i dont do interracial. plus im 17. care to ask again?

some land whale who looks like she belongs in 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' posted:

you remind me of what my poo poo looked like today. "Lol"(read more)

why can't people like YOU just die? Going up to a random stranger and disrespectfully
asking them...(read more)

I'm dont do chocolate thunder. I do vanilla wonder. Why would I gently caress someone who literally...
(read more)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

My self-summary

I like jewelry, hair, and makeup.
...because I'm a girl.
I withdrew from highschool to get my GED but have yet to get it.
My dream job would be an image consultant or a hair stylist.
My family consists of my mother, my dog, and my cat. (And a possible future ferret)
I seem more serious through typing than I am in person and I don't really know why that is..

I’m looking for

Men
Ages 18–25
Located anywhere
For new friends, long-term dating

What I’m doing with my life
I'm just being a butthole.

I’m really good at
Cutting hair, doing makeup, making people laugh, cartoon drawing, spelling, and first grade level reading.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: I don't read. Like at all.

Movies: Mean Girls, Cyber Bu//y, The Nut Job, pretty much every popular Disney Movie, Lassie Come Home, 8 Crazy Nights, The Hang Over, American Pie, poo poo like that.

Shows: Family Guy, The Carrie Diaries, Blue Mountain State, Dexter, Californication, South Park, Bojack Horseman, Cats 101, Dogs 101, and Spongebob Squarepants.

Music: My favorite singers are Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, and Lady GaGa. My favorite bands are Mayday Parade, Hollywood Undead, and A Great Big World. My favorite songs are Boston by Augustana and Secrets by Mary Lambert.

Food: Popcorn, cocktail shrimp, mushrooms, brownies, mint chocolate chip icecream, pizza (Jet's is the best), and breakfast burritos from McDonald's.

The six things I could never do without
1. My family.
2. Jewelry.
3. Entertainment. (Social media, texting, games, TV., etc)
4. Positivity because negative people are annoying.
5. Creativity because boring people are annoying.
6. People who aren't annoying because annoying people are annoying.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
I don't know, animals?

On a typical Friday night I am
In my natural habitat!
**My house..**

You should message me if
JUST SO YOU KNOW:

NO I DO NOT WANT TO
-hook up
-have a one night stand
-trade
-see, rate, suck, or ride your dick
-gently caress you
-Roleplay
-have phone sex with you
-Become friends with benefits with you
-Send you nudes
-Send you pictures of my feet
-Send you bra and panties
NOTHING SEXUAL.

Please don't message me if:
-you're looking for something sexual
-you type with acronyms, abbreviations, frequently misspell words, or use numbers to spell (unless it's just to make me laugh)

My other OKCupid account is: redacted

:lol:

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 23, 2015

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
you're sister seems p cool 2 me. :cool:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

you're sister seems p cool 2 me. :cool:

lol

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
some lardass my little brother was talking to.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
She seems chill to me, it's too bad girls online have to get constantly bombarded with offers for dick so they have to type out a whole thing about not wanting any kind of sex anything but there it is.

Jewelry is 2nd on the list of things she can't do without though that's kinda materialistic and uncool but whatevs.

Although 4 thru 6 are about not liking annoying people so idk now she seems kinda bitter or something.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I wanna see a picture of this living embodiment of the fat racist south

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009

Race Realists posted:

pizza (Jet's is the best)

tell him to sever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007