Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Mod and Spectator Doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BHb4vsJ-WR9Sji5_8voQc1qRfPN8Nf-dPOZpXaRXjW8/edit?usp=sharing

ScumDoc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pF7Ii6S_MIvAO1FnI26rsFYMa-AaZQQmUhJO28U66cU/edit?usp=sharing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without The Science of Suck!

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Go home votefinder, you're a mean drunk

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yay pmush! we did it.

Also yay hiipfire! we did it!

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Congrats

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This was a good game and I liked the theme a lot. I liked the idea of the two color teams as well as the traditional ones.

I think with some tweaking this will be awesome.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

CapitalistPig posted:

Yay pmush! we did it.

I knew you could do it! :toot:

Edit

Poison Mushroom posted:

He's scum and he wants us focusing on red versus blue.
The best part is, we didn't even actually have anything to do with town getting so caught up in the colors. They did that all on their own.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Mar 31, 2015

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I got one of yas. :(

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CapitalistPig posted:

Yay pmush! we did it.

why did you kill me :(

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

People who played and spectators both:

I'm gonna try to run this again in the next couple of days. What would you want to see changed in the setup?

Is the 'four possible setups' thing good? Or does figuring it out distract from the game?

How did the flipless 'Hidden Oracle' power role work out? (There wasn't one this game, so it's hard to tell.) What would you think if next game both cop and oracle flipped as vanilla town, and the scum showed only alignment and not color on their flip? That'd mean the exact setup couldn't be confirmed so easily.

---

Also I'll take presigns now if you want, it's going to be a seven player game again so spots might fill up relatively fast. Eventually I want to run this as a bigger 13+ player game but I think one more small run would help iron out the kinks

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I'm down to play again

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

wall monitor posted:

People who played and spectators both:

I'm gonna try to run this again in the next couple of days. What would you want to see changed in the setup?

Is the 'four possible setups' thing good? Or does figuring it out distract from the game?

How did the flipless 'Hidden Oracle' power role work out? (There wasn't one this game, so it's hard to tell.) What would you think if next game both cop and oracle flipped as vanilla town, and the scum showed only alignment and not color on their flip? That'd mean the exact setup couldn't be confirmed so easily.

---

Also I'll take presigns now if you want, it's going to be a seven player game again so spots might fill up relatively fast. Eventually I want to run this as a bigger 13+ player game but I think one more small run would help iron out the kinks

I would play again.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3710098

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

HiipFire posted:

why did you kill me :(

For comedy

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013