Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Pre-emptive 1/2. Game 1 I draw lands and spells, game 2 I mull to 4 before finding a hand that can cast a spell, game 3 I mull to 6 and he has multiples of Electrolyze and Mentor while I can't draw or cascade into any of my 12 removal spells to save my life.

Edit: God I wanted to punish those EOT Brainstorms so bad.

suicidesteve fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jun 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
rip i lost 0-2 in the battle of lorwyn tribes

drawing 5+ lands in a 20 land deck is p great im like the anti-mike long

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Fae with Jitte beats the flooded Elves deck... Who knew?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
I am waiting on:

Lker vs Elyv
Defeatist Elitist vs instanrunoffvote

Between picking up a busier raid schedule and more obligations I've had a hard time keeping this organized / cracking the whip so after this round I think it's either time someone else pick up the torch or we retire this until someone really wants to figure out a thing again.

Defeatist Elitist
Jun 17, 2012

I've got a carbon fixation.

Zoness posted:

I am waiting on:

Lker vs Elyv

Between picking up a busier raid schedule and more obligations I've had a hard time keeping this organized / cracking the whip so after this round I think it's either time someone else pick up the torch or we retire this until someone really wants to figure out a thing again.

I've been trying to contact instantrunoffvote here and on irc and he hasn't responded in any way.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Zoness posted:

I am waiting on:

Lker vs Elyv

Elyv posted:

2-1 against lker

Game 1 I mulled to 5, kept a perfect hand against him(2 land utopia sprawl 2 courser) and then proceeded to draw perfectly for every turn of the game
Game 2 I mulled to 5 again and my awkward draw didn't really do anything
Game 3 I kept a good draw, did enchantress things, and eventually found a doomwake.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Elyv posted:

2-1 against lker

Game 1 I mulled to 5, kept a perfect hand against him(2 land utopia sprawl 2 courser) and then proceeded to draw perfectly for every turn of the game
Game 2 I mulled to 5 again and my awkward draw didn't really do anything
Game 3 I kept a good draw, did enchantress things, and eventually found a doomwake.

I am bad at reading and I will update soon(tm).

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

<Elyv> Zoness when is the next round of byos
<Zoness> idk elyv
<Zoness> you can take over it

I guess that's what's happening

defeatist_elitist and instantrunoffvote have until 12 am july 15 pacific(tuesday midnight) to play. If instantrunoffvote doesn't show or post in the thread or anything by then, then defeatist_elitist gets the win

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
hi im a lazy pooplord and i approve of the above message

Defeatist Elitist
Jun 17, 2012

I've got a carbon fixation.

Elyv posted:

<Elyv> Zoness when is the next round of byos
<Zoness> idk elyv
<Zoness> you can take over it

I guess that's what's happening

defeatist_elitist and instantrunoffvote have until 12 am july 15 pacific(tuesday midnight) to play. If instantrunoffvote doesn't show or post in the thread or anything by then, then defeatist_elitist gets the win

After checking his post history, the last time instantrunoffvote posted anywhere on SA is June 3rd, so I'm thinking he'll be a no show.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

And defeatist elitist gets the defwin over instantrunoffvote

anyway I am a dumb who forgot to ask zoness for admin for the challonge tournament so please be patient, sorry guys

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

I MESSED UP PLEASE STAND BYActually I just remade the tournament http://challonge.com/s0obugy3

instantrunoffvote vs IBMS
lker vs Zoness
Defeatist Elitist vs Sigma-X
Elyv vs suicidesteve
Mince Pieface vs wildfire1

Elyv fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jul 15, 2015

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
hey when are we making new decks or playing

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

IRV has basically dropped and I've already had the bye.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Irony Be My Shield posted:

IRV has basically dropped and I've already had the bye.

Indeed, and that wasn't the only mistake I made.

http://challonge.com/s0obugy3

Defeatist Elitist vs IBMS
lker vs Zoness
Elyv vs suicidesteve
Mince Pieface vs wildfire1
Sigma-X vs bye(or IRV if he reappears)

finish by Friday, July 24 midnight PST

Zoness posted:

hey when are we making new decks or playing

If there's still interest in doing another of these, after this round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

Ah.

Sooooo.

• Locked thread