Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
keanu will outlive us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

Zzulu posted:

keanu will outlive us all

lol if you think I'm not eating that guys heart to gain his powers.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Aferisan posted:

lol if you think I'm not eating that guys heart to gain his powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjBRNqwDPrU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

EB Nulshit posted:

Most of these dudes would not be considered attractive if they were not famous. Nobody would want to gently caress them. Hell, still, Keanu Reeves? At 50? You think he's good-looking? And you think "Able to get a leading role" means "attractive to the opposite sex" rather than "agreeable to people who have money to spend on making movies"? There are plenty of good-looking women who have fallen of the map after a certain age.

And you showed me movie stars who can afford hair transplants. How about average men who end up bald or combing their hair over at thirty-five or forty? That's how men typically age - are you forgetting that such men exist when you say that men age better, just because some actors can afford hair transplants?

Look at how wrong this dumb bastard is

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
Most (>50%) dudes have significant balding by their thirties. If you're showing a bunch of 40-50 -year-old men with full heads of hair as proof that men in general age better, you're doing it wrong, because you've implying that a tiny number of lucky men represent the rest.

EB Nulshit fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 25, 2015

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

EB Nulshit posted:

Most (>50%) dudes have significant balding by their thirties. If you're showing a bunch of 40-50 -year-old men with full heads of hair as proof that men in general age better, you're doing it wrong, because you've implying that a tiny number of lucky men represent the rest.

I'm sorry you are an ugly bald bastard

This doesn't change the fact that a lot of bald or balding men are straight up sex on a stick, or that a lot of women are attracted to bald men

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I think she looks better without makeup if only because she looks like Steel Panther's bassist with it. There are quite a few others in the original collection of pictures that look so unnatural with makeup that they'd look better without or less than in the pictures.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

ElGroucho posted:

I'm sorry you are an ugly bald bastard

This doesn't change the fact that a lot of bald or balding men are straight up sex on a stick, or that a lot of women are attracted to bald men

So you're saying that a list of men with great hair after 40 is in fact representative of most men? You skipped over that. Do you believe that it is typical or do you not?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i like it especially eye shadow.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

EB Nulshit posted:

So you're saying that a list of men with great hair after 40 is in fact representative of most men? You skipped over that. Do you believe that it is typical or do you not?

I don't know if you are stuck on white dudes, but not everybody losses their hair, and it isn't a majority trait in all elderly ethnicities. Go meet some new people.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

ElGroucho posted:

I don't know if you are stuck on white dudes, but not everybody losses their hair, and it isn't a majority trait in all elderly ethnicities. Go meet some new people.

yeah i know lol.

but honestly its funnier to watch how insecure people are about it when most people really dont care. like really, really dont care.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
BALD MEN ARE GROTESQUE

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zzulu posted:

BALD MEN ARE GROTESQUE

That's Nice Dear.
\

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
jean luc picard doesnt count

he is no mere normal man

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

I hadn't noticed before, but you're right that the original list I was referring to is all white dudes. Do you think "white men with hair" is representative of all men? That's what the list implies and that's what I take issue with.

A list of white men who have aged well is not proof that men age particularly well, because, as you noted, white men are not the only men who exist. And then it fails even more as an example, because "white men with lots of hair after 40" is an even more narrow group than "white men".

Do you agree or disagree that the given list is representative of all men?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
bald faggots should just wear makeup on their bald human being heads

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

nm

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
literally all of those actors would still be considered attractive even if they went bald

It's the Jason Statham theory, in that if you are a good looking fit motherfucker then going bald isn't really going to change that

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Mar 25, 2015

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Girls wear makeup because it's 100 times easier than working out, eating healthy, sleeping right, applying moisturizer and cleansers regularly, and so on

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

EB Nulshit posted:

I hadn't noticed before, but you're right that the original list I was referring to is all white dudes. Do you think "white men with hair" is representative of all men? That's what the list implies and that's what I take issue with.

A list of white men who have aged well is not proof that men age particularly well, because, as you noted, white men are not the only men who exist. And then it fails even more as an example, because "white men with lots of hair after 40" is an even more narrow group than "white men".

Do you agree or disagree that the given list is representative of all men?

:laffo: at how serious you are taking this thread, you sad sack tumblr

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

:laffo: at how serious you are taking this thread, you sad sack tumblr

Wow, you're a hardass.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

satanic splash-back posted:

Wow, you're a hardass.

dont mess w him bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Why do I like makeup? I'm a victim brother. I'm a victim of 400 years of conditioning. The man has programmed my conditioning. Even my conditioning has been conditioned!

• Locked thread