Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

opus111 posted:

mountain bike riding - this was what i usde to do all the time but my body cant take it any more

Start off slow. Do flat stuff. Work your way up to riding a few miles. But most of all just have fun and explore!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

bro i appreciate the tipz but I rode 24/7 for years - even competed a little bit. however, soccer ruined my left knee and so the only sport left for me is swimming.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

opus111 posted:

ok im bored of life... im comfortable and nothing much that is new happens any more. i want more experiences. i want to feel alive again. so, after much soul-searching and reading of ask,metafilter, ive decided to begin a new life on an mmo. but which one?

ps im not interested in eve, i saw that suck the life out of somebody first hand and all for reasons that were extremely gay.

life is the best mmo op

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Top City Homo posted:

life is the best mmo op

I'll admit the graphics are pretty good, but the NPC AI is loving retarded.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Angela Christine posted:

I'll admit the graphics are pretty good, but the NPC AI is loving retarded.

still workign out the bugs

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

play project gorgon as a cow

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Fonzarelli posted:

heat seems perfectly fine and I can run everything on max, generally, but it always eventually just dies abruptly with a sound loop

its a pretty good computer and its crashed since i bought it and the guys at the shop have never been able to fix it

If anybody can fix my computer I will buy them a 20 dollar game on steam (no joke)

your power supply is making GBS threads the bed but not bad enough to die entirely, whenever your system pulls too much power it'll crash like that

I know this because the same thing happened to me and it took me loving forever to figure out what the problem was

• Locked thread