Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
every race is really racist

The lighter blacks get in the media more, the dark ones seem really lightened up in photo shoots and stuff. In my experience mexicans prefer lighter skinned children over their darker ones. asians have skin lightening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ramsus posted:

every race is really racist

The lighter blacks get in the media more, the dark ones seem really lightened up in photo shoots and stuff. In my experience mexicans prefer lighter skinned children over their darker ones. asians have skin lightening

thats a symptom of the patriarchy and it hurts everyone

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Ruggan posted:

Ok but what happens when the U.S. goes "welp not paying you back but we are keeping the progress tyty"

The entire global economy collapses, starting with the US and radiating outwards. So, like nuclear war, nobody will allow this to happen. Instead the government is cut services and entitlements, let infrastructure rot etc, and keep making those payments to Beijing.

White power.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Ruggan posted:

More importantly what happens when a chinese team wins the league of legends championship

Koreans will be pissed.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Agag posted:

The entire global economy collapses, starting with the US and radiating outwards. So, like nuclear war, nobody will allow this to happen. Instead the government is cut services and entitlements, let infrastructure rot etc, and keep making those payments to Beijing.

White power.

Yeah all those really intelligent people running the show are going to let china take over

Ever heard of the CIA?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Ramsus posted:

Yeah all those really intelligent people running the show are going to let china take over

Ever heard of the CIA?

I saw a movie about the CIA one time, and they seemed really competent. Heroic even.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone would turn white given the chance except maybe japs who hate everything

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

im all the posters getting unironically defensive at this internet poo poo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

have you considered all the things i think are the sole property of the white (master) race? ie: the internet, product placement, hentai and so on. furthermore

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

goku is white

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I agree OP. Anyone who sunburns as easily as I do is no ubermensch

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Agag posted:

White power.

It's actually the opposite, global economy will collapse if the US national debt has to be repaid for whatever reason. At this point the whole world depends on you borrowing money to fund your lifestyle while most of the world actually works to support it, so pretty clever trick if you ask me

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Pththya-lyi posted:

I agree OP. Anyone who sunburns as easily as I do is no ubermensch

i know a white guy who got sunburned on the roof of his mouth!

subhuman

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
being white isn't inferior if you live outdoors in a cold climate and need to keep vitamin d levels up

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Maldoror posted:

being white isn't inferior if you live outdoors in a cold climate and need to keep vitamin d levels up

If we weren't inferior we wouldn't have gotten pushed out of the good climates in the first place.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

unpacked robinhood posted:

Everyone would turn white given the chance except maybe japs who hate everything

uhm the japanese would be pushing to the front of the whitening queue

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

david... posted:

uhm the japanese would be pushing to the front of the whitening queue

Skin whitening products/treatments is like a ten billion a year industry in Japan. Dunno how much they spend on the double eyelid surgery but it's way too much.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

with all the skin bleaching going on among brown people i feel like i need to go full albino to keep my superiority

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
The White Man will wither and die, but from his ashes will rise a new race of beautiful, good smelling mixed people, like me. Darwin was right.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Morkyz posted:

name 3, I garuntee you at least 2 of them will be stolen form anotehr culture/race

everything is stolen and appropriated, either from groups or individuals. hth

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Morkyz posted:

Physically, white people are the least fit of all races. They have the highest rates of degenerative genetic diseases of all races, including cancer. Their pale skin is unfit for physical exertion and their bulky frames are not fit for modern warfare. Their endurance is lower than Negroids and their muscular strength per unit mass is lower than Mongoloids (going by olympic weightlifting). The average IQ of white majority nations with the exception of Germany is at least 5 below that of Asian (Mongoloid Mix) nations. They have a low birthrate and have a culture that discourages childbirth. Demographically, they're wiping themselves out.

The reason for the dominance of the white man during the 19th and 20th century is due to the momentum gained from the free resources looted from the New World since the age of Columbus. The current preeminence of the US is a continuation of that momentum, but it is already meeting significant friction. I suspect the disintegration of the US within 20 years and the total demographic collapse of Europe within 30 years.

oh wow...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
You got your racism in my gbs

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Btw it's clades not race

TheLakers
Dec 1, 2007

Please ask me about my mutilated genitals, and belief in faith healing.
Whoa, I haven't checked GBS in years. The gently caress happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

TheLakers posted:

Whoa, I haven't checked GBS in years. The gently caress happened?

what's up with your belief in faith healing man?

• Locked thread