Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Just got handed a sample of this stuff a while ago. What the gently caress is up with this pretentious poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
What's next, water in a bag?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

What are you, a child? Drink boxed wine like a real adult.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
art school kids are all about this poo poo

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

satanic splash-back posted:

What are you, a child? Drink boxed wine like a real adult clueless hipster fag.

If you're getting drunk off of anything that comes in a box, you're doing it wrong.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
it's a prepper thing for when obunga ends the world with he satan powers

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

If you're getting drunk off of anything that comes in a box, you're doing it wrong.

nah

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

You could not be more wrong, considering many wines & liquors come in boxes. Maybe you should go to an adult store sometime.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i don't like wine but i love boxed wine

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

You could not be more wrong, considering many wines & liquors come in boxes. Maybe you should go to an adult store sometime.

I don't really doubt that it exists but I've never seen boxed liquor and the idea scares me.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
call me old fashioned, but i prefer drinking water out of glass bottles. plastic and cardboard are each gross for their own reasons.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Skeleton Ape posted:

I don't really doubt that it exists but I've never seen boxed liquor and the idea scares me.

You've never looked at the top shelf, or even mid shelf liquors? Are you an actual child?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

call me old fashioned, but i prefer drinking water out of glass bottles. plastic and cardboard are each gross for their own reasons.

i prefer broad porcelain bowls

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

You've never looked at the top shelf, or even mid shelf liquors? Are you an actual child?

do you mean a bottle that comes in a box?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this isn't the squirt thread

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I bought an instant rice meal that came with a bag of water. I love that bag of water. There's no air in the bag. It's like a square breast implant.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
u can safely throw out boxed water, unlike bottled water, which you have to recycle, because plastics arent biodegradable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ZombieParts posted:

I bought an instant rice meal that came with a bag of water. I love that bag of water. There's no air in the bag. It's like a square breast implant.

You bought two, didn't you

• Locked thread